❦ twelve.

: shit got hectic whenever i fought back :

☁️ Michael ☁️

Once Loyalty noticed that it was Nyne who was knockin' on my door, she made it known that she was returnin' back to my bedroom and just wait for me there. Loyalty didn't like Nyne just as much as myself, except she wasn't too vocal about it. But I made it so obvious so often that it was enough for the both of us. I stepped out on the porch while closing the front door behind me and crossing my arms, givin' Nyne a glare coated in hatred. Just the thought of her pissed me off, let alone her presence as a whole. Noticing the brown paper bag in her hand, I shifted my eyes from it and back to her.

"The hell is that?" I asked, my voice laced in vex although I already had a pretty good idea.

"Iss' the money," Nyne sighed, and I narrowed my eyes at her.

"I told you I didn't fuckin' want that shit no more, Nyne," I sternly recalled to the night I went to go confront Donte on the spot for what he did to Loyalty, resulting in me not even wantin' Nyne's fuckin' money anymore. Originally, she'd paid me to get him off her back for some time but after hearin' what happened that plan was out the window. Now the shit was personal, and I wasn't takin' nobody money to put somebody else in they fuckin' place. "Why you even on my doorstep, foo'!? Swea' yo ass got a lotta nerve these days."

"Michael, jus' let me try ta' make this right–"

"And no makin' nothin' right, my nigga!" I exclaimed, growing angrier with every stupid ass word that rolled off of Nyne's tongue. "Donte put his fuckin' hands on her, and you knew. And you ain't say shit to nobody!?" I paused for a minute, before chuckling menacingly and shaking my head. "Nyne, get the fuck out my face 'fore I kill yo ass. Lord knows I'm tempted."

"It's not that I didn't tell anyone, I fuckin' couldn't!" Nyne expressed with a low voice, her brows drawn together joining the offended look on her face. But I could honestly care less if she was offended, 'cuz there's no seein' past it. "My life was already complicated enough as it is, there was only so much I could do at the time."

"Uh huh," I traced my tongue over the top row of my teeth, "You are one pathetic ass muh'fucka', Nyne, I really do hope you know that."

I really wasn't tryna' hear her sob story, 'cuz she was the one who got herself into that position to begin with. I've never had sympathy for people who purposely make it hard for themselves, then proceed to complain about everything that's wrong wit' the world. No nigga, you the fuckin' problem and I'mma make it known.

"I'm jus' tryna' hold my end of the fuckin' deal, Michael," Nyne scolded.

"You tryna' set me up or somethin'?" I cocked a questioning eyebrow, and Nyne's jaw dropped in shock. I don't know what the fuck she was actin' so shocked for 'cuz I was bein' deadass. I don't trust her ass, not one bit. And I'm not riskin' nothin' by blindly taking money from her—especially her. "I said I ain't want yo fuckin' money, so take it the fuck elsewhere."

"Yo trust issues are through the damn roof, my God," Nyne vainly remarked, looking at me as if I was the problem. She real lucky I'on hit women, it woulda' been over for her ass that night she came into the hospital. Actin' all sad 'nd shit that her brother got shot, when she provoked him to be shot at. Stupid ain't even the word at this point, Nyne is just... Nyne. She gestured the money towards me and continued, "It's the amount you asked for, 'ight? I'm not stayin', so just take the shit."