Girls' Night

[Name] stands at the double doors of the dorm. She's out of the hospital and Midnight was the one to pick up [Name] and escort her to the dorms of U.A.. [Name]'s excited as she finally gets to see her friends and be back in the dorms. [Name] isn't sure if Togata is still in the hospital and she forgot to ask him too after spending the entire day with him too.

[Name] smiles at Midnight. "Thank you, Midnight."

"Of course, [Last Name]," Midnight said, returning the girl's smile. "I'm sure Aizawa is busy teaching the students right now so I didn't mind picking you up either." Midnight crosses her arms, tilting her head at [Name]. "Besides, I'm sure your classmates are going to be excited to see you, too."

"I hope so," [Name] laughed nervously. "I think they're in their class of the day."

"Have a good night, [Last Name]," Midnight said.

"You, too!" [Name] replied back.

[Name] watched as Midnight starts to walk away from the stairs, [Name] smiles and she opens the doors to the dorm. She steps inside, feeling like she's home and she's been gone for months when it was rather a few days. [Name] walks into the common room, remembering when she used to sit there with a few of her classmates like Kirishima, Midoriya, Ashido, and even Kaminari.

"I'll make a cake for them!" [Name] exclaimed, clapping her hands together with a wide smile. "But Katsuki doesn't like sweets, but I can make something spicy for him."

[Name] goes off into the kitchen, taking out the ingredients for a cake and she starts making two cakes. Since most of the ingredients for the cake aren't hers, she'll buy new ingredients when she goes to the store. [Name] knows how to bake, but she doesn't know how to cook so cooking something spicy for Bakugo is going to prove to be a challenge. [Name] is up for a challenge though.

---

"Sato, did you bake something before we left?" Midoriya asked.

Sato shook his head. "No."

The students are in the dorm, all of them standing near the front door as they're all inside. They don't see anyone in the common room and you'd have to walk towards the common room and then look right to see the kitchen, but they haven't made it that far into the dorm. When all of them made it inside the dorm, none of them would think it would smell so sweet with a little hint of sour smell to fill the dorm.

Kaminari looks to Kirishima. "Who do you think is here?"

"You lift my heart up when the rest of me is down."

The students all let out a gasp, their eyes widening as a soft, melodic voice is filling the dorm now. They all look at each other, quitely, but hurrying towards the wall so they could peek around it. Their eyes widen, seeing the back of [Name]'s head as they could tell it's her because she's the only one with black, wolf ears and a tail too.

"You, you even enchant me, even when you're not around."

"[Last Name] sings?" Sero whispered. "Did anyone know?"

"No," Uraraka answers.

"If there are boundaries, I will try to knock them down."

[Name] sways slowly, a smile on her face as she sings. She decided to make the Korean rice cakes for Bakugo since they're not sweet sweet, but spicy. She hopes he likes it and it was rather hard to make from scratch, but [Name] pulled through. The cakes are cooling down and she needs to just put icing on it.

"I'm latching on babe."

[Name] finished making the tteokbokki and she walks over to the table. She places the plate of tteokbokki down and unknown to her, her classmates hide themselves before they were caught. Although, [Name] is so focused that she isn't aware of their scents or hear their whispering as she's focused on making treats for everyone.