Part-37

After that day Serena came daily to Arun's office to meet him.... Full media and office gossiping about them only... Where they went... What colour dress they are wearing.... Matching colour sunglasses... most of the Media talked about Arun and Serena in past one week...All magazine covered with their photos holding their hands... Drinking coffee in coffee shop......

One day;

Deep: Hey Tulsi what are you thinking deeply! Looking Tulsi who is in deep thoughts... Tulsi didn't came out from her deep thoughts... So Deep started to shake Tulsi shoulder....

Tulsi: What! Do you want something Deep!... finally she came out from her dream land

Deep: Haha..Look at your face... What were you  thinking so deeply... you didn't even concentrate your surroundings... And for last 10 minutes I am  calling you you didn't even heard my voice... So tell me What wrong with you... From Last week.. you are not yourself... Always you keep looking somewhere and thinking about something.....

Tulsi: Nothing Deep.... Just Some normal thoughts ! That's it...

Deep: Ohh! You don't want to share with me about your worries... Mm I know ! We are only know eachother for nearly 2 weeks.... Ok I understand...

Tulsi: No! No  Deep I am not meant like this...I am  Just thinking about my life.... And my babies.....she blurred...

Deep: What! With shock expression.... Are you married and have babies! You didn't even told me about babies......with little sad...

Tulsi just smiled looking Deepika... Noded her head... Yes 2 babies Arjun and Aratrika...

Deep: What is your husband doing?Where he is ?...

Hearing that question... Tulsi eyes became moist....

Tulsi: We are not together! I am single Mom...with sad tone...

Deep: Ohh I am sorry Tulsi... What happened! Is he married again...or any problem... sorry for asking about your personal life...

Tulsi: That's ok!From the starting of our marriage he didn't liked me so we got separated.. that's it!... So now me and my babies only...

Deep: Again I am sorry Tulsi!...

Tulsi: Why are you saying sorry Deep... Now I am happy...with sad smile...

Deep: but looking you I can say that...you are not happy Tulsi... Maybe with babies you are happy as a Mother... But looking your eyes I can say that... You are longing for something...is he married again...is he meeting your Babies...

Tulsi: No he is not married !ya he love them. .. Why are you asking right now about him?with raised brows she asked..

Deep: Nothing! Just asking... You have move on in your life Tulsi..find someone who cherish you! Who adore you!...who can support you and your babies...

Tulsi: I am not need anyone in my life Deep! I am happy whatever I am right now... I can raise my babies very well..

Deep: No Tulsi I am not saying you can't raise your babies alone... But you need someone...

Tulsi: No I can't and I don't want! And more over he also will not permit...

Deep: Who?...

Tulsi: Him....My babies Father...and she explained without his name and their problems...

Deep: ohh...So he wants you in his life...

Tulsi: I am not sure!...

Deep: I think he wants you... Why don't you give one chance to your relationship...

Before Tulsi going to answer... She heard people's talking.... She looked their direction.... Arun and Serena walking together... While laughing.... Serena wishpering something to Arun ears... Arun also Noded his head... Again people talked... Look I think they are going to announce their relationship soon.... Look how close they are with eachother...Our Boss also smiling.... It's not like usual him... Perfect match...

Tulsi: That's Impossible Deep... He only wants babies his life for his mother.....He is best actor... with red eyes she told her...

Hearing Tulsi Answer Deep don't know what she meant... Tulsi eyes fixed only on Arun....Deep also noted that.....

The Event day:

Today  Arun's product launch day... Tulsi and Jeni both worked hard... Tulsi worked both Arun office and product launch Management with Jeni... Past Two weeks... it's hell for Tulsi...

Today is the day 3 months game is finishing.. today is the day Tulsi parents returning to their home... Today is the day Tulsi going to decide about their life... Today is the day Arun waited for long time to get Tulsi answer...

 Today is the day Arun waited for long time to get Tulsi answer

Tulsi got ready in Peach colour Saree... Her Amma helped her to get ready... Both Arjun and Aratrika clapped their tiny hands looking their Amma in pretty saree... Both giggled...Tulsi smiled looking her babies...

Tulsi: Amma did you packed everything... Today evening flight Amma....I will return at 4 PM... Arun may come late because you already know... This is his company products launch....if you need something call me I will bring it while coming back..

Lakshmi: Don't worry... I already packed your Appa and mine things...so already filled my suitcase full with so many things... Mappillai also gifted many things.. I can't carry more than this...And don't distrub Mappillai...We can manage right!...Do well Tulsi.. I am so proud of you!..

Tulsi: Yes I will Ma... Thank you Ma....Looking towards Arjun and Aratrika: Babies don't make your Patti very tired because they have travel ... Be a good boy and girl... Ok!...

For Response to their Amma both babies giggled again...She went to Mrs.Chitra room...

Tulsi: Aunty did you slept well last night...
Mrs.Chitra: Ya.. I am daughter.. while getting ready she replied... After 5 minutes... Ok shall we go...With smile Mrs.Chitra asked to Tulsi...

Tulsi also Noded her head.. saying yes..

Planting kisses to Arjun and Aratrika forehead and hug to her Amma... Tulsi and Mrs.Chitra went out to Attend Arun's Office...

Arun also didn't came to house last Two days... because of office work due to product launch...

Both Mrs.Chitra and Tulsi didn't aware... Today is the day... Their life is  going to change... Tulsi also don't know that... today is the day her life is  going to be turn Opposite...she also don't know... today is the day Whirlwind is coming to their life .....One wrong move making their life very hard for time being....One person heart paining... One person heart longing for love...

😘...

I hope you liked this chapter...

Her life Reached 21k reading last week... Thank you dears...🙏