Part-38

Tulsi POV:

When I asked him do that one month punishment he quickly said ok!... I didn't expected this answer from Arun.... Because he is billionaire! Why would he do this for me and babies...But I know he can't live like this kind of lifestyle... I am sure he is going to back off from this.... But for my surprise he withstand for last one month.... I can say that he is doing with full sincerity... Looking how skinny and dull he became... That second is first time my heart started to became weak for him...I know I can't feel that way towards him... But my heart beating its own.....

The very evening of the day... He stumbled because of starving...so I told him to stay in his room... Eat proper food... But he didn't ready to eat anything... After sometime he started to move towards his storeroom... So I stopped him...

"Stop! Just go to your room..and Take rest...I will ask maid to prepare some food for you!..

Arun: That's ok! Tulsi.... only one month is passed...Two more months are there... If I stay in room...you will cancel the our agreement... When he said that I felt very bad about myself...

Tulsi: just Stop it! I am not cruel person like you !... I can't Made suffer someone for me like this... You don't have to this! Why are you doing this! Why are you acting like this! What will you gain from this?.....

Arun: You...

Tulsi: What!...

Arun: You Tulsi! My Wife!I am not acting! I want you! I am sincerely want you! I JUST LIKE YOU!....

When he said " I LIKE YOU" looking my eyes... I did saw his pure sincerity from his eyes... But I masked my emotions and I said some of his past actions... again he said "No don't say yourself ugly! You are beautiful! My precious Wife!... I am sorry!.. please don't leave me!...Why don't you trust me!... Please.....he cried.... That time bang.... That the sound it's happened In my inner self.... His precious wife.... Now you are saying this Now.... Why don't you realised this I am your wife before....if you done that before 2 years now we don't be live like this...

Like that another one month also passed.... But not without his longing eyes to hold babies daily....l know my heart started to make a soft corner for him... But I want him suffer some more.....

At Diwali function... When Aratrika started to cry loudly because of crackers... My mom handed her to Arun... But he saw me with that look..." Can I"... For that look I can't say no... So Noded... Aratrika also stopped her cry within second in Arun hold... It's not surprised me... Ofcourse she is his daughter.... I am the one who separating them...

After sometime I went to my room to feed Arjun... After sometime when I heard Door knock sound... I thought my Amma... So told her to come in... But for my surprise Arun came inside with crying Aratrika in his arms... I became very shy, so Turned opposite side...." What shy! Because of Arun! No how can I fell shy infront of him... Tulsi what are you doing.... Shy!... No... So I changed my Tone to high... And he replied with low tone... After feeding Both my bubbles...I made them sleep...

At Diwali celebration... When I firing crackers one cracker got burst near my leg... Within second my leg started to burn like hell....I don't know what I am doing that time... So I hugged that person.... Yes! Arun....My Ex...oh Sorry... My So called Husband... I don't know why hugged him very tightly...

That time I felt very secure in his arm... I cried because of pain... But his soothing words made my pain go away...I don't know why I felt very secure in his arms... So this is the feel.... "The best place in the world is the arms of someone  who will not only hold you at your best time... But will pick you up and hug you tightly at the weakest Moments".

So you started to like your husband haa... My inner voice mocked me... I don't know... But that time I made sure I will surely consider to give  one chance to him... Because when I said that punishment to him... I simply wanted to punish him... Not any chance to our life... But today I made my decision.... I will consider to give one chance for OUR LIFE if he wants sincerely....

Again me and Jeni working with Arun company for his New project... But when he said his one need... I just don't know what I do... But I accepted his request to work in his company for one month to evolve his office workers...

He made my life very tough... For one day he would asked me come to his room many times with lame excuses... Haa My Husband always have a excuse to see me or talk with me.... Even we started to share our lunch time... Little bit I also started to like this moments... I don't know why!..

You fool... You don't know why... Because he is your Husband... again my inner self mocked me...MY HUSBAND....I liked that...but i will take baby steps to this feeling towards him.... Because I afraid to get hurt again..." I don't want any perfect life... I just wanted to happy and surrounded by my family with pure love".... Will I receive this love... atleast this time...

one day in restroom...Some office gossiping girls started to gossiping about me and Arun.... They are thinking that,I am the one who wanted to close with Arun....poor girls their boss only wanted me near him every minute.... and I am his wife... Hearing their words about Arun made my blood boiled.. How dare they wanted to touch my Hubby... He is mine... Only Mine...

The thought of mine was shocked me.. Why not... Yes he is my Husband... One and only Tulsi Husband.... But the next line made me fury about Arun..

😘...

I hope you guys liked this Chapter.... I know many grammar mistakes are there... Sorry...vote and comment....
Please share your thoughts in comments...