venti ❧ drunk antics

"venti- holy archons- you're drunk"

venti x readerfluff ❧ venti is drunk and tries to flirt with you

venti x reader
fluff venti is drunk and tries to flirt with you

.

"Shall I compare thee -hic- to a summer's day?"

Venti sang like a drunkard, swinging his arms around dramatically to pretend that he was dancing around. You furrowed your brows at the drunk bard who was obviously trying to vie for your attention.

"Venti, you're drunk—"

"Hush— such -hic- utterance is not -hic- necessary as you are the most -hic- gorgeous in all of Mondstadt!" He proclaimed, pressing a finger to your lips to silence you.

"Oi Venti! Leave the poor server alone!" One of the patrons shouted, just as drunk but at least he was conscious of Venti's attempts to flirt with you.

"Venti— go lay down or something. I'll get you some water—" He turned his attention back to you with tearful eyes. You flinched as the bard started to wail loudly, wiping his tears.

"(y-y/n)... You really do -hic- care about me..." He cried, grabbing onto your arms and sobbing into your uniform. A blush spread across your face as you sighed and tried to help Venti up but the bard wouldn't budge.

"Venti— you're drunk!" You tried to pry the bard off but he started to wail loudly.

"BUT I LOVE YOU!" You sighed, shaking your head. Venti has been skirt chasing you for months and him being drunk certainly did not help the situation.

It's not that you didn't have feelings for the bard but he is an Archon. You're a mere mortal. It simply wouldn't work out.

You were deep in your thoughts when Venti somehow started a brawl in the pub.

"WHAT DID YOU -hic- SAY SHORTIE?!"

"YOUR WIFE IS -hic- NOTHING COMPARED -hic- TO (Y/N)!"

You groaned and turned to see Venti standing heatop one of the wooden tables. The drunken patrons consisted mostly of knights cheering them on, shouting for a fight.

His opponent, one of the drunk adventurers that had returned earlier today. Apparently, Venti thought it was a good idea to start a fight against him.

"Venti, get down from there—"

"He insulted -hic- you!"

Red flushed your face as you sighed and grabbed the bard by the waist and pulled him down. Venti flailed about, trying to wiggle out of your arms. "Sorry! Please ignore him, he's very drunk!" You apologized to the adventurer as you dragged Venti away.

You placed in the corner of the pub and sighed, placing your hands on your hips. Venti refused to meet your eyes, pouting like a child.

"Venti—"

"I-IM SORRY -hic-"

You sighed before chuckling quietly. You knelt down to his level and gently pulled him into a hug. Venti froze before looking up, his voice was quiet.

"(y-y/n)...?"

You pulled him close, allowing him to rest on your shoulder for support. "Shush and let me enjoy this for a second." He nodded, nuzzling into your shoulder and softly inhaling your scent of sweet flowers and dandelion wine.

"I want you to understand that I do love you... but, this— us, won't work out..." You muttered quietly, feeling his body tense for a moment.

"But... I do love you back..."

You felt his hands tighten around your uniform and wetness pooled around your right sleeve. You glanced down to see Venti crying silently against you. A lump formed in your throat as the bard sobbed.

"I... Venti..." You were unable to find the words you wanted to say. There was nothing much to say but you felt him tug on your arm lightly, gathering your attention.

In one swift movement, Venti captured your lips against his. Your eyes widened as he kissed you. The taste of sweet dandelion wine on his tongue.

He pulled away, a glazed look in his eyes as he giggled. "You look so -hic- pretty (y/n)..." Heat flushed your cheeks upon realization what the cheeky bard had just done.

"VENTI, YOU BASTARD! I THOUGHT WE WERE HAVING A MOMENT!"