~FIFTEEN~

"Now now now, what more juicy news we're yet to know, sneaky Aza?" Tyler spoke as I felt someone abruptly picking me up in a firm shoulder causing me to squeal in surprise.

"Tyler, I swear to your existence, your balls is going to be annihalate soon if you keep up being a pain in ass, stronzo."(asshole) I angrily replied kneeing his abdomen making him drop us together down with a loud groan.I quickly got down from his shoulder and took advantage of his kneeling position holding him in a chokehold.

He himself asked for this.

I heard Richard and Chris laughing out while Max, Ryan and David watched my rare and precious display of lashing out as if directing a live circus show.

"There's nothing additional information to provide your stupid ass,I dare you to harass me with your sexual innuendos in the forthcoming days."I coldly informed increasing pressure in his throat causing him to thrash and scream yes and I won't dare gibberish like respond at my words. Giving a final squeeze,I left him to take breath while I got up taking my much needed deep breaths to calm down my nerves and anger.

"Did you knew the identity of Don, David?"I coolly asked after cooling off as if I was not about to kill anyone.

Tyler do face a glimpse of death occasionally courtesy to yours truly.

"I may be the right hand of your papa, but some information are bound to be secrecy even from me."David replied watching me with amusement."But your involvement with Don was quite notable."Max remarked standing beside Ryan as I watched everyone nodding their head in agreement.

"As if I intentionally presented myself to get involved with Don."I huffed out pulling up Tyler as his red face somewhat returned to his normal fair skin.

He better learned his lesson clearly.

"There's still opportunity to present yourself for your first cherry poppin-- FUCKING HELL!!" Tyler screamed out in midst of his speech as I roughly pulled his blonde hair. He continued to scream profanities while trying to attack me and release his hair from my grip.

Guess what. He is not a good learner.

"It's high time Ty, you give a break to your sex filled jokes." David muttered shaking his head as others flinched away with a laugh from Tyler's screams.

"As Arnaldo had said about the incident of Don being attacked on New York,mainly I was also targeted along with Mr.Ivano for using me as a leverage.So,after I rescued both of us knocking them out,we immediately returned home at dawn and I stayed in Max's apartment upto noon as not wanting to worry papa about anything." I casually informed everyone ignoring Tyler's loud screeches and thrashing while continuing to pull his strands more roughly.

"The more you make unnecessary noises Ty,the more I'll continue this."I deadly whispered near his ear causing his screech to slow down and still in my hold.Seeing his now absolute calm and obedient stance,I continued my summary. "And Don's sister, Edrei Lenna Ivano whom I've know from Care Abode for many years,had asked for my favour to help her mother by providing hypnotherapy.So,that's how I'm interrelated with so many incidents." I concluded watching everyone silently absorb my words.

The silence among us was broken as I heard Chris speaking up."But will you be comfortable getting intimate with Don?"Chris lowly asked sneaking a sheepish glance over everyone.

"Yes. It's not a big issue afterall."I muttered dismissively causing everyone to stare at me slightly alarmed.Realising my words and careless attitude as if I can do this many times,I quickly spoke out flushing."Well, I'll undoubtedly make sure that the rat fall for his trap even before we'll be forced to do more than pretending to kiss." I finished watching everyone relaxed seeing the usual Azaleas getting repulsed by intimacy.