Chapter 53

Celtic killed another huge Ge'an beast, but he was not happy at all. The number of beasts that came this time was more than in the past, and there were a lot more powerful beasts in the herd than in previous years. In this way, I don't know how many beasts broke through their defense and ran back. Moreover, these beasts are not in love with war this year, as soon as they find a chance, they ran to the place where the people lived.

    Thinking of Celtic for a while, a long-legged beast took the opportunity to rush at him, and opened its narrow mouth, revealing a jagged tooth to bite at Celtic. Seeing this situation, Lei Zhe slapped the thin, long-legged beast with unusually sharp claws. Celtic was wounded by the claws of the long-legged beast in the end. Lei Zhe was also bitten on his back by another Ge'an Beast because he was helping Celtic. Seeing this, Celtic rushed forward, threw the Ge'an beast to the ground, and severely bit its throat.

    The beasts gradually decreased, and the emperor beasts that followed the herd had no intention of attacking the orcs. It just flicked its tail and its red eyes flashed with icy cold light. It stood outside the fighting circle and watched the herd fight the orcs.

    Bai Mu thought for a long time, but couldn't think of what they could do now. Had to appease everyone. "Now everyone can't help much. As long as you are safe, the warriors who fought in front can be at ease. If there is a place that needs your help, I will tell you."

    At this time, the little lions also brought those who were killed by them. The dead beasts returned one after another. They are very happy and excited. Not only were they able to help, but they also killed many beasts with their own hands.

    Bai Mu looked at the trophies they brought, and at the expressions of the little lions begging for praise, and praised: "You did a good job, you deserve to be brave little orc warriors." The

    praised children have a look on their faces. The expression of joy cannot be concealed. This is their first contribution to the tribe.

    Bai Mu walked to the entrance of the cave worriedly and watched the battle not far away. The open space in front of the tribe was now stained red with blood, and the corpses of wild beasts were everywhere, but it is worth noting that We_i have not seen the corpses of the orcs yet.

    Now the number of beasts has been reduced by half. "Roar~~" At this time, a silent emperor beast let out a huge roar, the herd began to retreat with some of the beast's corpses, and the emperor beast also dragged a huge beast away. The orcs did not pursue them, but began to snatch the dead beast corpses like those beasts. These were their food. Nevertheless, most of them were taken away by the herd.

    After the herd retreated, the orcs did not stay much. Some orcs quickly gathered their prey and transported them to an empty cave to wait for the patriarch
distribution. Some orcs sent injured people for treatment. After the aftermath was done, the orcs returned to their homes exhaustedly.

    When the orcs living at the foot of the mountain saw a lot of blood on the path up the mountain, they were taken aback. Especially the blood stains continued to the door of my house, and I became even more disturbed. They hurried into the cave to check and found that there were no traces of blood, fights or struggles in the cave, and they were relieved. Then began to go out to find someone. Seeing that the herd had retreated, the people of Celtic's family were worried about the safety of their own orcs, so they thanked Bai Mu and began to return home. The prey hunted by the lion cubs was kept by them, and most of them were killed by their coal.

    Soon Celtic and Reggie returned, and at this time all the tribesmen who had temporarily sought refuge had already left. When the two saw the prey at home, they were stunned, especially after seeing the big eagle. The two hurriedly looked at the three remaining in the concentration.