AAO | TroubleInParadise | 17

__________________________

Trouble In Paradise
__________________________

"Yea, aight. Just make sure that nigga know that yo nigga kill people for a living."
- Benjiman Cartier Gotti
__________________________

Sunday | May 5th 

"Fuck, it's hot!" Benji expressed bluntly to himself, taking in all of the warm weather that Miami had to offer him. It wasn't Summer yet, but the way that it felt outside made him think otherwise. On a Sunday afternoon, he found himself parked outside of a fast food restaurant. Wendy's was the closest thing he'd found to his hotel, so that was what he settled for. It wasn't his favorite, but for right now it'd have to do.

"Welcome to Wendy's," The employees greeted him upon walking into the restaurant. Benji headed right for the line and was soon called up to the register to order his food behind an elderly couple. The cashier whom he found to be named Chasity, took his order.

"Hello. May I have a name for your order, sir?" She asked while watching him expectantly, waiting for a response from him. As she did so, her eyes began to wander over his full, physical appearance. Once she had taken note of it along with the demeanor that he gave off, she was sold that he's definitely her type.

"BG," He responded briefly, barely giving her any attention at all. Still, she continued to try her luck.

"Great, what can I get for you BG?" Chasity stated, with a wide smile on her face. It wasn't hard to pick up on that she was trying to be noticed by him. That alone made made him a bit annoyed simply because he hated when a female was extra, over the top, or a woman that simply tried way too hard to be seen.

"Lemme' get that baconator combo, plain. No mayo or ketchup. Make the fries large, no salt. Add a four and a six piece nugget too, no sauce." Even once he told her his order, he continued to stare at the menu. Benji carried a very big appetite to be so small, and for someone who was also quite the picky eater.

"Will that be all for you today?" Chasity continued.

"Yea. How much?" He asked as he pulled out a wad of cash from his pocket. Chasity's eyes lit up in awe once she caught sight of it. She looked around at all of the other employees who paid them no mind, and then licked her glossy lips as she focused on him.

"Well, it depends." She tried to say seductively. "So are you from around here?" Chasity continued with her advances upon him. In his mind, she resembled a young Olivia Gold. Despite her being pretty a girl, he really was the least bit attracted to her. Benji had a preference and she didn't fit into that category.

"Nah," he laughed, knowing where it was headed.

"Well then, what brings you to my city BG?"

"Business," he responded briefly. His response was a personal homonym that she wasn't even aware of. When he responded with the word business, he was in a way giving her the true reason he was here, but yet still telling her that she needed to mind her own.

"You ever been here before?"  Chasity continued.

"Nah."

"Hmmm." She hummed, as she tore off a piece of a receipt and then wrote on the back. "Well, if you do happen to find any time in between your business, I can show you around the city. Maybe even give you a personal little welcome, my treat." She smiled and tried handing the torn paper to him with her number written over it. Sadly, he shook his head, declining.