Chapter 58

"You mean the previous beast attacks weren't like this?" Bai Mu wondered.

    "Yes ah, that is up to two thousand a previous herd composition, size small beast rarely involved. And every year the emperor to a beast would attack, and every attack, there will be Orc Emperor animal death." "That

    Is this emperor beast the one before?" Bai Mu also began to feel strange.

    "No, the one who came last year was

Killed, we also paid six orc warriors for this. The tail of the emperor beast is still preserved in Luolai's house, because it was his beast father who killed the emperor beast in the end, but his beast father was badly injured and did not survive. "Speaking of this Celtic is a bit sad. Every winter someone will die under the claws of the emperor beast. I don't know what price it will pay to eliminate it

    this year . "It seems that this year's emperor beast is even more cunning. "Bai Mu thought about the performance of the emperor beast, and always felt that this emperor beast was not simple.

    "Probably, we have never encountered such a situation. "Lei Zhe is also a little worried.

    Bai Mu thought, although the refuge cave has not been breached today, the situation is not very optimistic. If the number of the herd increases next time, then the safety of those hiding behind them will be at stake.

    Today, the patriarch. Er was also exhausted. Although he was not seriously injured, he had a lot of minor injuries. Ivan gave him medicine at night, and saw many large and small injuries on his body, some of which were new, but most of them were It is an old wound over the years. The interlaced hideous scars are even more shocking under the light of the fire.

    Ivan's movements are gentle, afraid of hurting him. Nishizawa looked at the wound on the beast father's body, and his vision began to blur. Get up, most of these are left behind to protect the tribe. He is proud of his beast father.

    "Aven, how is your side today? "Er knows that the cave where he took refuge today has not been invaded by wild beasts, but he still wants to know the specific situation.

    "I spend most of my time in the cave with Da Wu taking care of the sick and the children. Nishizawa knows better. "Ivan said and glanced at Nishizawa who was applying medicine to the burn on his arm.

    Nishizawa thought about the final situation and said: "On our side, some people were accidentally scalded, and Balk and the others were injured. Some injuries, the rest is fine. "

    You tell me about the specific situation today. I think there are many beasts killed by you." "Er remembered the piles of beast corpses with a happy smile. They have plenty of food this winter.

    Speaking of this Nishizawa, he became interested and began to talk about how Bai Mu led everyone to stop the attack of the beasts today. He was in high spirits and admiration when he talked about Bai Mu taking Casey out of the cave to start the fire and stop the beasts. When he talked about the fences starting to shake and the fire was about to start, he couldn't help but feel a little afraid. And the sight of the wild beast that was severely deformed by the hot oil was struggling and wailing in the red raging flames.

    Er listened carefully, and his mood followed the ups and downs of Nishizawa's account. Bai Mu is not only wise, but also very courageous. Their tribe has the blessing of divine envoys and no one has been damaged yet, but other tribes don’t know how?

    The temperature dropped a lot because of snow that day, and Bai Mu did not feel cold under the thick animal skin. Today, after a tiring day, I feel exhausted when I relax. Bai Mu closed his eyes and fell asleep. Celter heard Bai Mu's even breathing and knew that he was asleep. He couldn't resist the drowsiness and fell asleep tiredly.