𝟏𝟒'

𝗝𝘂𝗹𝘆 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟴
𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔
- - -

𝗝𝘂𝗹𝘆 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟴𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔- - -

𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐳𝐮𝐥 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠
| 𝐖𝐢𝐳 |

"so what's the deal witchu and our girl troy?" ace asked me and i shrugged.

"we coolin." a.k sucked his teeth.

"coolin? nigga ya'll might as well be a married couple." he said and everybody agreed with him.

"they gone be the next mugga and whit of the group." mally said and nodded to himself.

"if ya'll don't mind your own business." whitley said coming into the living room.

"we here niggassss!" pookie loud ass hollered as they walked in.

"shut up loud ass." ace mugged her and she flicked him off.

"where's miss. troy?" whitley asked looking around.

"she's on her way, she out with sam." tootie answered looking up from her phone.

"so wiz," i looked over at nana.

"when you gone ask her out?" she asked.

"shit ion know." i said and tucked my top lip into my bottom lip.

"you'on knowww? quit bein pussy and ask ha out." ace crossed his arms, why is these mufuckas so invested in my damn relationship with troy.

"i will when the time is right fa allat." they better hop off my dick.

talk to somebody for a good minute and mufuckas swear you gotta be in a relationship, i know what the fuck i'm doin.

"i'm with wiz on this one, let them grow together some more,"
- - -

"nigga you sellin!" ace jumped off the couch and pointed to the tv.

"quit yellin bitch, you the one who sellin." i said and pulled him back down.

"ion sellin, i'm the fuckin goat." he flexed.

"look like one too." i muttered and he screwed up his face.

"and whatchu look like? bean head ass nigga." he brought his hand up to mush my head and i twisted his arm.

"i'll break this bitch off and hand it ta you." i said twisting it some more.

"ah! okay, chill." i let him go and pushed him off the couch.