1 · dry as sahara

𝑑𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 A_N_Lemnwi,
𝑎 𝑠𝑚𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑒, 𝑎 𝑔𝑒𝑛𝑖𝑢𝑠 𝑝𝑜𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑠𝑠, 𝑚𝑦 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑝𝑢𝑡𝑠 𝑢𝑝 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑚𝑦 𝑜𝑓𝑓-𝑡𝑜𝑝𝑖𝑐 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛𝑎 <3 𝑖 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢

__________________________

The first ten chapters need major editing changes, but I promise the content gets better <3

but if you want better content with a strong plot, go read my other book 'pretense'

__________________________

may 31st, 2023 REMINDER:
the love interest is not a straight man—he never was and
he never will be.
he is a bisexual man who has dated both men and women
in the past and if you're gonna be a bitch about it, kindly fuck off and don't read my book. at. all.
all the homophobic
and r- word / any type of rude, offensive comments
will be deleted. trust you will be muted/blocked, too.
thank you.
happy reading, baddies <3

AFTER a good twenty minutes of being wrapped against each other, a string of light snores spilled through his slightly ajar lips as Daniel fell into deep slumber, his back facing me

AFTER a good twenty minutes of being wrapped against each other, a string of light snores spilled through his slightly ajar lips as Daniel fell into deep slumber, his back facing me. I couldn't help but try to suppress my groan, still feeling a burning ache between my legs.

He didn't even wait for me to climax and moved away from me as soon as a satisfied moan escaped his lips. Then, he briefly kissed me good night, leaving me utterly disconcerted.

He was probably tired from his hectic working hours. The bags shadowing his eyes were a solid proof of that so I shouldn't blame him for not pulling me into a hug and talk about his day like he used to. I should be grateful because this was the first time in four weeks that we had sex.

Most of the time we spent making out was interrupted by emergency calls from his work and he couldn't simply postpone them when someone's life was in danger.

Like Tina said before, I should've considered these things before giving a chance to the idea of dating a doctor with a schedule in which an off day was only saved for rare occasions.

But I knew better than to complain because he always made it up to me by taking me out on surprise dates, the next better than the last one, and I couldn't wish for a better boyfriend since he listened to me rumble and offered me a shoulder to cry on when I was discernable.

We didn't have a problem except his stamina which dropped south, since January last year, when he agreed to work over-time to impress his boss, and even though I admired his devotion to his painfully active job, I sometimes wanted to scream into his face to quit it and give me all of his time.