𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟼 - 𝙻𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝙱𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚆𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔

Yesterday Jimin had returned home at nine PM and found Y/N already asleep, so he just went to sleep as well. The next day, they woke up to attend the last day of school, Thursday the 23rd of December. 

Y/N stretched lazily and cracked her knuckles before kicking her thick, blue covers away and standing up. After doing her morning routine, that consisted of a shower, skin-routine, brushing her teeth, dressing up and eating breakfast, she stood outside her house waiting for Jimin. She had gotten so used to go to school with him that she wouldn't want to even take a step without him, to begin with.

"Hey! Haven't talked to you in 16 hours," Jimin gave her a ridiculous smile as he grabbed her hand and began walking their journey to school. As they kept walking, he noticed the tension and the uncomfortable look on Y/N's face, so he decided to do her a favour, and speak up first. "You can ask me how it went yesterday and what happen... I don't mind."

"You sure?" he gave her a simple nod, "Well, how did it go then?"

"I didn't know my parents' lives were so messy and complicated. They are very complex, they themselves as people... I saw them... kissing..." he muttered awkwardly, and she quirked a brow in confusion, "I guess they made up... It's just very confusing that after 21 years of constant fighting, they just suddenly-" he cut himself off and sighed heavily, "I just need time to calm down and we'll be back to good terms." a small smile stretched on his cheeks as Y/N gave his hand a comforting squeeze.

And in a blink of an eye, they found themselves standing in front of their school building. Slipping their hands out of each other's as they made their way inside the building only to get weird stares. Of course, it made sense. They were gone for three days and returned together at the same time. It does look shady... inappropriate even. Who'd guess they were kidnapped by one of the ex-students of this school?

...

The classroom was filled with small whispers and soft laughter as the pairs were ditching their assignment and talking to each other instead. "Sang Jiyeong?" Y/N called the name of her partner as she tore her gaze from her paper, they were literally the only pair in the class that was actually doing their work. Well, except Jimin who was paired up with a boy by the name of Jung Hoseok.

"Yes, Han Y/N?" she mocked her by using her full name as well, making the atmosphere between them lighter since they didn't know each other well, they were a bit serious and awkward. 

"You were friends with Oh So-Hyun, right?" she asked slightly uncomfortable especially after noticing the shit in her peer's gaze, it darkened. "I hope that wasn't an offensive question..."

"No, it's just- I'm simply upset with her actions and the whole Mr.-Woo-situation, but that does not matter. Anyway, yes we were friends, why?" 

"Do you have her phone number? I need to talk to her and clear up some stuff..." Y/N spoke genuinely, and Jiyeong nodded wordlessly, taking out a paper-slip and checking her phone for a quick minute before writing down onto the paper. "Thank you, really,"

...

It was lunchtime, and as usually Jimin was stuck in Mr. Joon's office asking for help with his homework. But this time no one could blame him, he had to work even harder, so he could repay Ms. and Mr. Han for all the money, he along with Y/N had to waste in France. Meanwhile, Y/N was sitting and eating lunch with Lori.

"What's going on? It's not a big deal, and I do not believe any of the creeping up rumours, but what the fuck was that? You didn't show up Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, neither did Jimin. Then the both of you returned today, and together, I can understand why people are kinda giving you dirty looks, which of course, does not mean you deserve them." Lori explained before proceeding onto munching her sandwich with innocent doe eyes. 

"You may not believe this but... it was all Oh So-Hyun-" as soon as the words left Y/N's lips, Lori stood up and slammed her fist onto the table. Lori knew about everything that had happened two years ago, so she was very sensitive about the Oh-So-Hyun-topic. 

"What did that dipshit do to you? And was Jimin involved? Plus what the hell is your relationship with the dude, I'm just curious..." she sat back down, sucking in a breath before giving her sandwich an aggressive bite, making Y/N chuckle. 

"As shitty, surreal and weird as it sounds, she kidnapped us..." Lori restrained herself from biting her sandwich and pulled it away from her mouth, giving Y/N an 'are you serious, bruh?' look. "I told you it sounds stupid and not realistic, but that is what happened..."

"How so then? I want to believe you, but this is so fucking weird, Y/N." 

"I know, I know. Basically, it all started on Friday, I went to the library and bought some stationary, then suddenly someone began following me, and yes, you guessed it... that someone was So-Hyun. She attacked me and we fought until Jimin came and helped me, but I was weak, so I fainted. I'm guessing while Jimin was distracted she did something to make him lose consciousness as well. The next day, all I know is that Jimin and I are in a fucking basement only to find out that it wasn't just a basement... it was a basement in France, more specifically in Îllhe-dhe-Brréhhaat (Île-de-Bréhat)." Y/N explained lazily.

"Okay, first of all, your French pronunciation is pure trash. Second, I have never heard of that place but it does not matter. And third, what the fuck?" she extended her hands in an abrupt and completely random motion, nearly knocking her can of Sprite off the table. 

"I know, Lori this shit is insane. But what's crazier is that while we were stuck there, she made some people chase us around, and then they stopped all of a sudden that's why I need to talk all this shit out with her. And I need to do this today!" 

Y/N pulled out her phone and texted So-Hyun meanwhile Lori just leaned over her shoulder like a curious little kid. She was there, ready to pounce and snitch the phone in case some serious shit went down. Like the great friend she is.

Y/N-swagidkwtfiswrongwithme:

"Hi Oh So-Hyun, I bet you can tell I'm Y/N from my username... Please show up at The Spring-Park nearby our school today at 4 PM. I just want to talk, my intentions are not malignant, and I hope yours aren't either, I'll be waiting."

Lori showed her an enthusiastic thumbs-up right after she sent the text, and they carried on with their lunch. For the next ten minutes left, Y/N gave Lori some details about what had happened at the island in France with Jimin. 

To be continued...

Published date: December 17th 2020

[Edited Date: 30th December 2020]

-Jɪᴍɪɴᴀɴᴅʜɪsᴊᴀᴍs 💜