0.

SOMEWHERE IN SHIBUYA, JAPAN...

The evening night glistened against the pavement.
Click clacking of heels danced against the reflections of lights, hidden beneath the sound of bustling nightlife. Neons bounced and the air soured with some unseen force. It was like a sudden shift happened, not visible to the naked eye, but there still.

A chuckle stopped the heels.
"Ah, if it isn't Death herself." A deep voice called out, creating a static silence around the two bodies in the night.
Turning, she faced the voice.
A tall figure stood silently in the middle of the road. Dark robes covered him, garbed in what would only be described as a monks aesthetic, it was juxtaposed with a handsome lean face. Long black hair pooled over just shoulder his ears were stretched, most likely an inch or so. Narrowed piercing eyes glanced at the woman, but more remarkable about his appearance was the stitching across his forehead, almost as if it had been cut open.

"Good evening, Getou. Nice night for a stroll, right?" She replied.
Chuckling, he responded back while shifting his feet: "Always nice to see you, it's not everyday I get to see what's considered the Queen of Curses."
"Ah, I haven't gone by that in about a thousand years! You're making me feel old." It sounded carefree, casual, but it was obviously anything but.
"Would you mind having coffee with me? There's some things I'd like to discuss."

Death smiled and shook her head. Long waves of hair moving around her body, naturally swirling with the cursed air around the two.

"I'm going to have to deny, you know I stay neutral, Getou."
He sighed, tilting his head and inspecting her body.
"You can't stay neutral for much longer."
"I know, believe me I know."
"Sukuna's vessel changes things, and you know that."
"I'm aware." Her brief answer ends the tangent.

Sighing again, Getou examine her before turning away. "When we meet again, we will have that talk."
"I know."

The two walked off in opposite directions. The air once again gaining the normal scent of the bustling city, shadows stopped dancing, and the neons returned to their rightful place.

———————————————————————

Welcome! This will be my first Jujutsu Kaisen fic and I'm very excited!! There's not too many out there (I mean, there's like 400ish on here) so I wanted to write my own! This is kinda like the teaser?? Introduction?? To it! I'll be adding more later on and I'm super stoked!
This will be a reader/OC focused story that dances between Jujutsu sorcerers and the cursed spirit + Getou gang, so that's fun hehe.

Let me know what you think and if you have any comments/questions! I'll be trying to update as frequently as possible but I do have a job that keeps me busy (bonus points to those who guess it!)