71

Somewhere in the future

Screams could be heard, a lullaby to their ears as guns and bombs somehow went off in the distance.

"Enough is enough!"

One person screamed in the distance as screams can be heard from the other direction as they were hosed down by water.

Ofcourse water isn't enough to stop them from trying to suppress the government that deprived them of many pleasure in life.

"Go back where you came from! Filthy animals!"

Followed by the sound of a bang as Jisung's fist came in contact againts the glass baricade the Neo Police held.

"The only filthy animal here is you"

Renjun retorted as he slammed down a police as he tried hitting everyone down with an electric stick.

Both boys looked at eachother-nodding as they went to different directions.

Jisung looked over head-wanting to spot a familiar dark haired girl but ofcourse she was lost in the sea of people.

It wasn't easy getting everyone to protest -of course it wasn't. The inferioty embedded in them since the day they were born.

Yet here they were almost every people in Timor fighting together as they suppressed the force keeping them in the dumps they called home.

The boy kept pushing through the crowd, greeting and helping a few people who he knew and those who were fighting the Neo police.

A scream interrupted Jisung from what he was currently doing-he snapped his head toward its direction.

There she was Choi Haru-still looking graceful and beautiful as she kicked down one of the glass barriers.

People stormed in after her action-chaos wrecking havoc just a few steps away from her.

Jisung let out a sigh of relief sauntering over the girl with hurried steps. He grasped her arm-looking into her eyes as the panic turned into gleeful relief.

"Jisung!"

"Where were you! A lot of people are fighting...you could get hurt!"

His protective tone made the girl roll her eyes despit the smile smile never leaving her lips.

"Considering I just did that..."

She pointed at the opening she made-she let out a proud grin.

"I don't think I'm a damzel in distress anymore"

"Ok fine whatever you say-but please be careful"

He kissed her forehead-serenity enveloping the both of them as if there was no rampage going on around.

"Ji, Haru-we're in where are you?"

The couple looked at eachother-nodding as they approached the chaos infront of them. Hand in hand as they slowly but surely made their way up front.

If was as if they were at a concert-except the fightings and killings involved.

"Haru! Jisung!"

They turned their attention to the side-Chenle, Haechan, Jaemin, Mark, Jeno and Renjun emerged from the thick crowd.

Their hands linked together as if children crossing the street together.

"We only have one shot"

"Haechan where is-"

Haru couldn't finish her sentence as the boy gestured far far away from them.

"In the van...the others are already inside-they're just waiting for us"

The eight of them stood infront the giant wall they had infiltrated time and time again-yet this time it felt different.

Victory was at the edge of their finger tips-and all they had to do was capture it.

Haru looked to her right hand linked with Jisung's-and the other was linked with Chenle's.

Jisung squeezed her hand tightly as if reassurance that no matter what haappens they will always be together.

"Ok whose turn for pep talk?"

Haechan chukled-earning a smirk from Renjun.

"Fuck shit up but don't die out there"

"Ok different pep talk"

"Guys not the time to fight"

Haru couldn't hold back her laughter-and once again it was as if the world just revolved around the eight of them.

No fighting, no rallies-no killing and no suppression.

"Yo dream"

Haru whispered but it was enough for the others to hear-well enough for them to shut up and look up front once again.

"Jjeo jjeoreo fighting"

But then again...

The end is just the beginning