Chapter 19

N A T H A N

       I DRIVE MY car back home, parking the car in front of the house. We have silently been driving home, her hand perfectly fitting in mine with laced fingers while I navigated the streets back. After making her cum in my arms - three times, wasting no time to hear her cries of pleasure again, I had to make the hard decision to take her back home. Only I didn't want to leave her. I wanted her to myself just a little bit longer, to be mine a little bit longer.
As I walk her back to the back gate of her house, I sneak a peek at her, hoping that everything that has happened between us tonight is not only real, but something she won't regret. Pleasure can make you do things you want in the heat of the moment and the last thing I wanted was her regretting what we did, because I certainly didn't.

"Ryan?" I ask as we stop by the gate to her backyard. The moonlight shines in her emerald eyes, looking back at me and she looks absolutely stunning. I could stare and get lost in those eyes forever, never wanting to look away. "You okay?"

"Yeah," she says softly, a small smile on her lips. There's a pink hue on her cheeks, making her look as breathtaking as ever and I can't take my eyes off her. How can someone so beautiful exist and be standing in front of me?

"You sure? You've not said a thing since..." I ask her raising my brow with a cheeky side grin. I wanted to say 'you've not said a word since I made you scream my name,' but I didn't want to embarrass her.

Her confidence in the back seat of my car was something I thought I'd never see and I didn't want her taking steps back, getting all shy again. She never been overly shy around those close to her, especially Nic and I. Now that I've seen this confident young woman in my arms tonight, I don't want her to hide from me. She was a vixen hidden behind a shy girl and I just hoped I'd see that confident side of her again.

"I'm okay."

"Just okay?" I smirk.

"Yeah," she says, finally giving me that smile I love. Her single one cheek dimple, matching my own two.

Pulling her sweatshirt, she stumbles towards me, falling into my arms and perfectly moulding herself against me. I waste no time to wrap her up in my embrace, using my finger under her chin to make her gaze up at me. I'm so lost in her eyes and the way she's staring at me, like it seems that time has stopped. She is so incredibly beautiful and I just want to look at her all day. I've waited so long to be with her, to have her in my arms, to kiss her lips and I really don't want to let her go.

"Will you think about what I asked?" I finally ask her, hoping she really thinks about it and gives me... or us, the answer we really want to hear. As much as I want her all to myself, I know Nic does too. We've never shared a girl like this, like how we want Ryan and I'm praying she says yes. Sharing women sexually is all we've ever known, but with Ryan, we both want it all. She nods her head coyly and I can't help but smile at her, "there's no rush beautiful, take your time and give us an answer when your ready. I'll see you Monday at the office, come around lunchtime?"

"Okay."

I slowly lower my head towards her, kissing her lips tenderly, never taking the kiss any further. I would give anything right now to be able to push her up against the gate, devouring her mouth with mine, making her moan my name as I trail hot kisses down her skin. But I don't want to push her too far. What we did on the back seat of my car was too far, but I couldn't help it. I've waited to taste those lips for far too long, to touch her body in all the right places, making her scream my name out loud. And tonight was my chance.