Fools

Fools (Cover) - Jungkook & Rap monster

Chapter 6

Hoseok ended up ditching class and staying back with Jimin during his spare time. They both headed to the practice dance room and waited for Taehyung inside. Jimin sat down on the bench while Hoseok paced back and forth.

"I'm so fucking pissed! Why the hell does Jungkook think he's some king?! I swear to god I was this close to beating the shit out of him!" Hoseok ranted but Jimin was quiet, perplexed, and irritated by Jungook's provocation of Hoseok.

"Jimin, are you even listening to me?" Hoseok asked, turning to Jimin.

"Sorry I was just thinking about something," Jimin replied.

"Jungkook?" Hoseok asked, walking up to Jimin and sitting in front of him with his legs crossed.

"Yeah, it's just that, believe it or not, he wasn't like this before. All that talk about screwing girls and instigating you to get mad like that, I don't know what happened that changed him so much," Jimin said with a sad voice.

"Jimin, it doesn't matter what changed him. At the end of the day, he's a fucking asshole who only bullies people because he finds that shit entertaining," Hoseok replied sounding very pissed off.

"I feel like it's because of me," Jimin said, tearing up.

"Jimin, please don't cry because of Jungkook," Hoseok said as he came close to wipe away Jimin's tears.

"I'm sorry, I feel like I'm the reason why he acted like that today. I feel like I'm jinxed Hobi because everywhere I go, there's always something bad that happens either to me or to the people around me!" Jimin said as tears fell from his eyes.

Hoseok had only seen Jimin be so vulnerable during that one time on the terrace and he was feeling the same thing now that he felt back then. Seeing Jimin in this state broke his heart. Hoseok wrapped his arms around him and pulled him into a hug.

"It's okay Jimin, I understand but you're not alone. You'll always have me and Taehyung, I promise you that." Hoseok said, rubbing Jimin's back.

Taehyung just then opened the door walking in with Starbucks in his hands.

"Hey guys, I got star-" Taehyung stopped talking. He saw Hoseok hugging and consoling Jimin who was crying.

"What happened?!" Taehyung asked, walking towards them putting the Starbucks down on the bench.

"A lot," Hoseok said, looking at Taehyung with an angry look.

"Tell me everything!" Taeyhung exclaimed.

Hoseok explained everything to Taehyung while Jimin sat there quietly. That whole time he felt an overwhelming sense of guilt for involving his best friends in his drama with Jungkook. Taehyung felt a fit of rising anger in him at Jungkook and his friends as Hoseok explained everything.

"God, this Jungkook guy has no chill. At this point, I want to confront him for his behavior because it's getting out of hand." Taehyung yelled.

"You're right, I think we should do that. Someone should've done it a long ass time ago," Hoseok answered, stretching out his legs.  

"No guys, I don't think that's a good idea," Jimin replied.

"What why?" Taehyung asked, looking at Hoseok.

"Because our friendship ended years ago," Jimin said while looking at them and tearing up once again.

"But it doesn't mean he has the right to treat you like that!" Hoseok stated, holding onto Jimin's hand.