*19*

I went home first, not waiting for Aryen unnie and Seojung unnie to come with me.

Call me selfish, i know but im just really in a bad mood tonight.

I opened the door to my apartment and went straight to my room.

As i opened the door there stand Hayan with his tounge out.

I crouched infront of him and he came to me licking my face.

"Hayan.. its useless. I'll never get him." I said as i patted him. He only whimpered and went closer to me for me to hug him.

Its as if he understands me.

I didnt realise i cried.

Crying for a guy? Thats so dumb Chae Heeyoung.

Hayan licked my tears. I feel better now.

Now im just changing to my pajamas and cuddling with my dog.

Cuddling with a boyfriend? HAH! Lemme cuddle with ma dog.

Hes so furry and warm unlike guys.

(Ok thats sounds too weird-💀)

As we were cuddling Aryen unnie and Seojung unnie knocked and went inside my room.

Now why didnt i lock the door-

I didnt peek my head up but i could feel she was coming to me with the most worried expression she could put on.

"Heeyoung? I know youre upset." Seojung unnie started with some comforting words.

"Believe me, i just want to be everyones friend. But if you want me to avoid him, i can.. because you like him." Seojung unnie explained looking kinda guilty.

"No no, unnie i dont mean it like that. Im not mad at you, and i dont mind if youre friends with him. Hes not mine anyway. But im just.. dissapointed? I talked to him but he ignored me. Did he intentionally ignore me or did he just didnt hear what i said?"

"I dont know, but he heard it or not, youre standing right infront of him! I can understand him being deaf, but im 100% sure he aint blind." Aryen unnie said as she starts to get worked up. Ooh, shes mad mad.

We laughed after seeing Aryen unnie stand up for me. Shes being so silly.

It hurts so bad but i wont show it.

*Seojung's POV*

I could see it in her eyes. You see, Heeyoung is the type of person who wont show shes sad, she'll rather let it all out when shes alone than looking at her friends sad because of her. Shes the type to bottle everything up inside her. And then just show her happy sides to people. Even if its others fault, she'll say shes okay, and everythings fine. I just cant with her.

How come i never see a soul as pure as her?

I swear tho. That jay guy is gonna pay. And i dont care if hes older than me. Hes just a year older.

"Okay, okay goodnight Heeyoung. We have a show tomorrow. Lets do well okay?" I told her to sleep and tucked her in.

She was staring at the ceiling. I stroked her head.

"Hey.. dont worry about it okay? If he doesnt like you then hes not the one for you." I said.

She chuckled. "That was so sudden but okay." Heeyoung smiled.

After that we went outside her room.

"Aryen, what should we do? I really could see her heart is broken."

"I know, but how are we supposed to help her?" Aryen asked while massaging her temples. We're both stressed.

An imaginary bulb came into my head. I dragged Aryen to my room.

"Huh? Seojung, what-"

"Calm down, i have an idea."

Massaging Yang Garden🐏

Hey. Hey! JUNGWON!

WHAT WHAT WHATTTT

Yall have any schedules
tomorrow?

Oh, umm.. no?

Wow thats a first. Anyway
we need ya help.

If its about getting jay
And heeyoung together
then Im in.

Good.
Wait, how you know?

I could sense it.
WoOooOoOOOooo~~

😐 sure. Sure. Anyways
Lets have you come tomorrow
And let them walk together.
Think whatever you can
do to make jay come.

And where would i be going?

Mnet building, we're
performing for mcountdown.

Oh i am on, sistur.

Great.

*Yang Garden 🐏 went offline*

I smirked to myself.

"Seriously Seojung? Yang Garden? With a sheep emoji?" Aryen said with her eyebrow raised.

"He looks like one, okay?" I rolled my eyes determined.

Great. Cant wait for the plan tomorrow.

A/N
I have to watch NYEL today but i just realised i promised my sister that i would watch another online concert with her what ahould i do ;-;