"Oh Hell No"

Morning. 

Octavia, i and some other leaders were standing around the map table. 

She gestured to the map  They don't know we're coming, so all 3 northern passes will be wide open. But the village will be fortified. Where's the water source?"

I pointed at a spot on the map "Here. Why? What are you thinking?"

Octavia "My question exactly."

Suddenly Bellamy, Miller and Clarke walked inside. 

I breathed out annoyed " Miller, your orders were to go..."

Miller "I know my orders. I think we should listen to what Clarke has to say."

Clarke shook her head "You can't take the sea route."

Indra "Why? You said the sea is gone. Is it passable or not?"

Clarke "yes, maybe. But you have to understand-"

Octavia " Maybe's good enough for me.  Let's move out."

Bellamy stepped in her way "O."

Indra and the other leaders aimed their guns at him. 

Octavia "Stand down."

Bellamy "Please, O, just hear us out."

Clarke "Octavia, we're all on the same team. No one wants to get to that valley more than me. It's my home. But this way is too risky."

Indra "Risky how?"

Octavia "Show me."

Clarke walked to the map " You chose the shortest route, which makes sense, but the dry seabed is hit by almost constant sandstorms. "

Octavia "We have the tents from the second dawn. Sand won't be a problem."

Clarke "It's not just sand. Some of it crystallized in Praimfaya. I'm talking shards of glass like razor blades. Your tents will be torn to shreds and so will you."

Kara "Blodreina is right. Besides, we can only carry rations for 7 days. The sea route will take 6. The next shortest path adds 50 miles. That's two days if we're lucky. "

Indra "How do we know there won't be sandstorms on the longer routes?"

Octavia "Enough. We're doing this. The hydrofarm is barely feeding us now, so if this is the last living valley on earth, then it should be ours."

Bellamy "Diyoza thinks the same thing."

Octavia "And so we fight."

Then she walked away. 

Indra "Your sister needs you, Bellamy. I'm glad you're here for her. There are packs with rations here by the door."

Then she walked out. 

Bellamy asked me "Am I crazy or were they gonna kill me for getting in her way?"

I shook my head "no, they were definitely gonna put a bullet in your head for getting in their leader's way"

Bellamy nodded. 

Me "you tried to radio Raven last night. she didn't answer, though"

Bellamy "Raven and Murphy are in trouble."

I nodded "well, i am definitely going"

Bellamy nodded "so am i "

Then he picked up a bagpack "6-day hike through sandstorm country with a gladiator cult. What could go wrong?"

I nodded "a lot"

Night. in the woods. 

We had all set up a camp to rest for the night.

I was sitting at the side of the camp on a stone.