55

Jeongyeon : "Will he perhaps... Scream or shout at us?"

Nayeon : "Yah! Jeongyeon he's not a crazy man , use your brain"

Nayeon hit jeongyeon's head.

Nayeon : "Should we order soondubujiggae it's his favourite?"

Jeongyeon nodded with a smile.

>>>>

After a few minutes Jb arrived. There was a silence for a minute until Nayeon broke the ice.

Nayeon : "Oppa..."

Jb : "Nayeon - Jeongyeon... I have to tell you something"

Nayeon : "Oppa, we are really sorry for what we did"

Jb : "Actually there's not only you two who cheated, but... I to cheated... I to cheated on you Jeongyeon I am sorry"

Guilt is visible in his eyes. And his eyes are becoming teary to.

Jeongyeon : "Huh?"

Jb : "3 years ago, when I met you Jeongyeon at the bar I actually came after having an argument with Youngjae. Youngjae and I loved each other but his parents were against the same sex relation. He keeps saying he is ready to leave his parents but how can I be so selfish?"

Jeongyeon : "You... You to loved Youngjae?"

Nayeon : "To? What do you mean by 'You to' perhaps are you in love with him to?"

Jeongyeon : "Yah! Im Nayeon... It's visible that Youngjae love him but I didn't know that Jb loves him to."

Nayeon nodded and looked at Jb who continued his story.

Jb : "When I met her for the first time , there's a reflection of Youngjae in her, she got a little similar laugh like Youngjae and as I started spending time with you I realised you are same energetic as Jae. I started to like you but after our marriage I realised that I don't love you, I just love the person inside you which is like Jae."

Jeongyeon was shock but she's not at the place anymore to react or angry.

Jeongyeon : "Beom... We will support you"

Nayeon : "Ney oppa... I love you and I will support you, obviously we are shocked but don't worry we will support you"

She smiled and caressed her brother's hand.

JB : "Aren't you angry?"

He looked at Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon : "I am not at the place anymore. You did the same what I did with you. You know. Karma?!"

She chuckled but Nayeon glared at her.

JB : "Jeongyeon... Are you intrested in spending rest of your life with Nayeon?"

Jeongyeon : "Since the day I met her I am ready"

She smiled and looked at Nayeon, Nayeon smiled.

JB : "Then marry her!"

Nayeon/Jeongyeon : "WHAT?"

Jb smiled and nodded.

JB : "Marry each other... You both love each other so why not"

Nayeon was so shocked she stood and give a bone crashing hug to JB.

Nayeon : "I love you oppa... The most"

Jeongyeon smiled witnessing one of the sweetest moment. She is watching her old Nayeon getting back. She missed this Nayeon.

JB : "So... How about 28?"

Nayeon released the hug with a huge smile.

Nayeon : "Done - Done - super done"

She looked at Jeongyeon, who nodded with her brightest smile.

JB : "I'll try to finish the divorce paper as soon as possible. Okay?"

Jeongyeon nodded.

Jeongyeon : "Thanks beomie"

She gave him a hug.

Nayeon : "Don't worry oppa we will help you to talk to Youngjae"

JB smiled and lipped 'Thank You'.

>>>>

Nayeon and Jeongyeon arrived at Nayeon's farmhouse. They are currently cuddling on the bed.

Nayeon : "28 will be the best day"

Jeongyeon : "Of course it will be, I will be marrying the most beautiful woman in this world"

She put Nayeon's hair strand behind her ear.

Nayeon gently hit her.

Nayeon : "Still flirty?"

Jeongyeon smiled and nodded like a kid.

Jeongyeon : "Now I can flirt with you ANYWHERE ,at ANYTIME because you are going to be mine"

Nayeon : "Don't get to excited... You have a Im in your womb"

Jeongyeon : "Obviously I know and remember silly"

Jeongyeon then looked straight into Nayeon's eye and kissed her without even wasting a second.

Nayeon : "Your speed is increasing. Huh?"

Jeongyeon : "Just for this thing"

Nayeon : "I love you Yoo Jeongyeon... So so so much"

She got the old Nayeon back, crazy, a little immature but who loves her freely and openly.

Jeongyeon : "I love you more Im Nayeon"

......................................................................
Next chapter = Epilogue.
This finally ended TT.
It's my last 2Yeon book before taking a break.
But I decided after my final examination which will be around February - March , I'll publish an all royal ships book. ✌💞
Thanks for your support everyone 💞
......................................................................