Introduction

Jane Challis was running through the woods as she giggled manically to herself and the others in her head

Jane Challis was running through the woods as she giggled manically to herself and the others in her head. This was the fifth time this week alone she had escaped the asylum, and they were chasing her. They hated how she'd escape and not tell them how, but it was always just Jane and no one else. They wanted to keep this information from the other patients and soon began to search for a new place to send Jane.

Her doctor had let some information slip to his old colleague about her condition. Knowing his colleague had an interest for people like her. The one and only Reginald Hargreeves. He awaited at the asylum to take Jane unaware of the fact she was currently being tazed and carried back as he spoke to his long time colleague. His colleague informed him of Janes past and her traumas but also all the personalities she holds.

Reginalds plans were to train her and help for the impending apocalypse. The reason he knew of it is because his children time traveled to the 60's and had told him about it. And he was trying to make sure that his children would be able to handle it. With the help of Jane he had no doubt in his mind, although he knew he would have to break this attitude his friend Wallace constantly spoke of.

"Ah and here the young lady is now." Wallace said with excitement ready to ship the problematic girl away. In walks two male nurses carrying a limp Jane inside. Reginalds face didn't so much as twitch as he placed the $5,000.00 down on the desk. "Bring her to my limousine at once." He said it with finality that made the nurses roll their eyes at his demanding tone but none the less follow in suit.

They really just wanted to set Jane down in worry she'd wake up to them touching her. NO ONE touched her or they would immediately get their asses kicked. They practically flung her into the car and took some money before running back inside. Reginald watching her sleep every once in a while as he read her profile telling him of her abilities. Crossing her name off on the top and changing it into Number 8.

Grace carried the young woman inside with her robotic strength and sat her on the bed of the room they'd prepared for her. Grace wore a big smile at the thought of having a child in the house to take care of again.

————————————————————

Jane felt her eyes shoot open and she sat up in an unfamiliar room

Jane felt her eyes shoot open and she sat up in an unfamiliar room. It looked far to girly for her taste but it looked less plain then the mental hospitals bedrooms, letting her know she wasn't there. She looked out her window and saw they were in a town or city of some sort. She slowly crept out of her room and down the hall, finding many empty bedrooms that looked like they hadn't been lived in for many years.

She then walked down a huge staircase as she tried to sneak for the door. Unaware of the trackers that had been placed in her only pair of boots, alerting Reginald and Pogo of her movements. "Number 8!" He called from the living room as he walked out formally with his hands placed behind his back and monocle shining. An ape dressed in human clothes and glasses stood beside him in a similar stance.

"Who the hell are you?..... And what the fuck is that thing?" Jane asked in confusion and distaste. "My name is Reginald Hargreeves, I have adopted you to my academy where you will learn to use your powers...... and watch how you speak number 8." He said with so much authority it made Janes anger rise. "You don't tell me what to do shitbag." Jane said with bitterness as she turned away briskly towards the door but stopped and looked back at the man and monkey.

"Although I am curious why you need me?" She asked hoping for answers but receiving a cold stare in return. "All in due time number 8...... if you give us some time." He said hoping to make her stay but knowing she'd need to think it was her own stubborn decision. "Here you can have a room, food, and learn to control yourself to seem normal in the outside world. Or you can leave and live off garbage scraps it's really up to you." He shrugged like it was nothing but Janes mouth went dry. All the voices in her head began speaking at once to stay making her hit her head a few times with her hand.

She knew what men were capable of and held hatred for all men. But she knew this wasn't as bad as what she had encountered from her time living in the streets. So nodding stiffly she agreed. Unknowingly signing herself up for a bumpy ride in only just a few months.

—————————————————

Diane Guerro as Crazy Jane