Chapter 69: le jour de Noël

Merry Christmas motherfuckers.
Or Merry early Christmas. Ooops.

And if you don't celebrate Christmas then happy fucking holidayss.

Please take this break to just relax or if you're a sleep deprived student like me who has exams the fucking day back then please don't stress and spend this time binge watching Netflix.
Because like fuck education.

I love you all.
Seriyah xo

——————————————————————

"Ok I am not even mad because I look fucking sexy." I analyse myself in the mirror.
Sure I would have loved to stay in sweats all day but this outfit is far from bad.

I was draped in a subtle peach coloured dress, it fit perfectly accentuating my figure.
I paired it with silver hoops and heels though I would have loved to swap them with Air forces.
What? Can I not be classy and hood?

Nat and Fio had straightened their hair though I decided to stick with my lions mane. Mainly because I felt close to Dominico whilst I had it since he would always obsess over my hair.

"Natalia." I call her.

"Hmm." She answers dabbing lip gloss onto her lips.

"Could you refrain from fighting Léa today please?" It was a genuine question, I swear.

"Sienna I'm not going to throw hands with child." She reassured me.

"She not a child." I tell her attempting to figure out whether she is telling the truth.

"I will be on my best behaviour." Nat taps me on the shoulders.

Nope. Still not reassured.

"Can we go down now?" I ask them tired of lounging around.

"Wait...wait." Fiorella who is getting Aiden dressed from behind the closet yells at us.
"Taaadahhh." She smiles with excitement.

"Oh my god." Natalia's eyes widen in shock.

"My poor baby." I sigh bringing my head into my hands.

"What he looks cute?" She frowns.

I raise an eyebrow at her, "Aiden do you think you look cute?" I ask him.

"No, I look like you." He tells me.
The little shit.

I'm not the one dressed like an elf little boy.
Yes and elf. She even made him wear those large ears and pointy shoes.

"Christian is going to kill me, isn't he?" She sighs realising her terrible choice of costume.

"Yes." I bluntly nod.
Natalia hits me on the head.

"No he isn't, he doesn't look that bad." She says.
She lies.

"Do you want me to ice him out?" I ask Fio as she falls back into the bed in disappointment.

"Please." She begs and I nod.

"Aiden, let's turn you into a thug." I grab his hand.

"Like Uncle Dom?" He asks.

"No, we are cooler than him." I reassure him.
What? I am cooler than Dominico.

...

"Sienna he looks like a gangster." Fiorella raises her eyebrows at me.
"But an adorable one don't you bubba." She grabs him hugging and rolling around with him.
"You look like dadda, don't you Aiden." She tickles him.