fifteen.

Decisions, decisions, decisions. The one thing I hated doing the most was making decisions. It always put me in a difficult position. It was funny that I wanted to be a businesswoman yet I hated making important decisions.

I disliked the fact that if I made one wrong move, I could probably regret it for the rest of my life. I didn't like having to live with regret as my excess baggage. That's why I always had a "You Only Live Once" mindset, so that I would try everything I could when I was given the opportunity to.

Anyway I digress, making decisions are like the second most difficult thing I would ever have do in my lifetime. First obviously being childbirth, obviously.

I desperately wanted to be together with my family, despite not having them with me for the majority of my life. This was my chance to finally get them back into my life.

However, I had so much going on for me here. I had a nice group of friends, I had crazy but fun Teachers and I had Tommy here. I wasn't ready to just give it all up and move away so easily.

I was having such a bad dilemma, family or friends? To most people, family would be their immediate answer but I had to think in my own point of view.

Do I pack up and move hours away from my whole life to move in with my extremely uninvolved parents? Or do I stay here where I had everything and let my parents drift further away from me?

All these incoming thoughts kept going through my mind as I went through the day, I knew I had to get my answer soon. I didn't want to go to Izzy's party with so much on my mind.

Suddenly I was brought back to reality by a message sent to my phone.

"Hi Y/N it's toby!!!! 🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️"

"hi tobyyyy"

"How r u?"

"can i rant?"

"Call?"

"suree"

"HEYYY," I said as soon as Toby picked up the phone.

"HELLO!" Toby greeted me back with the same enthusiasm. I told him about my current dilemma and asked him from advice.

"Let's say you move back, you'd still have me and your parents! " He said in a very upbeat tone.

"But if you stayed there, you'd have Tommy and your other friends," He continued.

"That's why Tubbo, I don't know what to choose," I muttered.

"Did you just call me Tubbo?" He asked.

"Oh yeah sorry," I replied.

"No that's okay," He whispered into his phone.

"Choose a number from 1-10," I said. If he replied with any number below 5, I would move in with my parents.

"Okay," he replied and said a number.

We ended the call that night and I knew exactly where I wanted to be. It felt like I had a load taken off my chest.

Two days later was the eve of Izzy's birthday. I promised to go over to her place to help her set up for her party. Before leaving, I went over to Tommy's table to tell him that I would be at Izzy's for the rest of the day.

"Okay, do you want me to come by to pick you up later?" He asked as he got up from his seat.

"Sure, I'll text you the address later," I said as I turned back to Izzy. We walked towards the back entrance of the school where a car had been stationed outside waiting for Izzy and I.

I opened the door to see Oliver in the front seat playing some video game I was not familiar with on his phone.

"What is he doing here?" I asked as I helped Izzy get into the car.

"He's my stepbrother," She replied as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

"What?" I repeated, "You've never told me that." They didn't have the same last names, how would I have known that they were siblings at all?

"Don't tell me you didn't know Y/N," Oliver said as he continued playing his video game. The car started to move off from our school as I sat at the back thinking about times that would've made it obvious that they were related.

It was quite odd that they were awfully close, yet they didn't have any feelings for each other. I always brushed it off as them being really good friends. I really didn't expect them to be siblings. Amazing.

"Woah," I said as I walked into their home. It was a huge castle like house with a garden that seemed bigger than our school. The front of their house had a humongous chandelier hanging from the high ceiling and a small table upfront with a glass bowl on it filled with candy.

Even though I'd seen many of my rich friend's houses I would never ever get used to how rich these people were.

Izzy pulled my hand and ran towards another set of long doors. She opened them and they revealed a large hall that could fit almost the whole school's student body and staff.

Izzy had free will to choose however she wanted her party to be like, she could have it as a formal party or a messy club party. Izzy being Izzy, she obviously chose the latter.

She hired a DJ and paid for a whole DJ table to be set up at the front of the hall. She even paid for bar tables to be placed all around the hall and seats near the corner to rest. She even had a whole section of shoes for the ladies who wore heels that night and regretted their decision.

She then had a bar at the far left corner which served actual booze. I tried to make her take it away but she insisted since everyone was 16, we could legally drink in the comfort of our residence. I tried explaining to her how having rich drunk teenagers in her house would be a hazard but she insisted that there'd be booze.

We finally finished up with the decorations and I decided that it was time for me to head home.

"I can get a driver to get you back home," Izzy offered.

"No it's okay, Tommy's going to come over to pick me up," I said rejecting her kind offer. She smiled at me with a knowing look.

"You'd rather wait for him to escort you home than let my driver send you back?" She began saying looking intently at my face. I could feel my face warm up even in the warmth of her home, I knew that my cheeks were probably turning light pink at that point.

"You like him!" She finally spit it out.

1136 words

A/N: sorry if too many chapters come out too fast I'm trying to get this book completed before my holiday break ends😃😃👌 btw don't forget to vote on the story!!! <3