Chapter -11

2 Month later..

Peace was back in the paradise. Both of them didn't talk about the fight which they had the other night. One thing which made there relation unique and different was, they never talked about the fight on the next day . It is always done and dusted on the same night .

They use to talk to each other whenever Ansh had spare time but from last 15 days Ansh was quite busy so both are talking after 15 days.

"Jaan , I want to talk to you about something very important", Piyali texted him.

"What is it baby? You want to end our relationship?" Ansh asked her after 5 minutes.

"Yes, something is related to this only", Piyali texted him.

Ansh is shocked hearing this. He just said that randomly, but didn't know the words spoken by him would be true. So he just called her without asking.

"You want to end our relationship ?" Ansh asked as soon as she recieved the call.

"For this you called me?" Piyali asked him .

"I don't care what you think but I am not going to end this relationship and if you are thinking to end it then, I will throw you on bed and have my ways with you ", Ansh told her sternly.

"You can't to that. If I want to end this relationship then we will end it and you can't say no", Piyali told him while  trying to control her laugh.

"I won't end it", Ansh told her sternly.

"Jaan ,if not today then some other day we have to end it only. The thing which has started has to end one day and our relation doesn't have any future so it has to end, if not today then may be some other day", Piyali told him while trying to control herself from crying.

"I except that sometimes I fight with you and say wrong things to you but that happens because I am stressed . If that's the reason then please don't end our relationship just because of it. My NEET exams will be commencing very soon and I don't want any stress ,so let's not complicate things and let them be the way they are", Ansh told her.

"I know your exams are important and your whole life depends on it but what I am going to tell is also very important. I haven't slept from past 3 nights and I can't live with the guilt of giving you false hopes", Piyali told him .

"Our relationship won't end and there won't be any discussion now on this", Ansh told her.

"Baby , try to understand my point" Piyali tried to make Ansh understand.

"You are not understanding. We are not going to end this relationship and it's final", Ansh told her.

"Even if we want we can't continue this relationship", Piyali told him.

"Why ? You love someone else?" Ansh asked her.

"What nonsense ? I don't love anyone other then you", Piyali told him.

"Then why you want to end this relationship ?" Ansh asked her.

"Because before your exams get over, i am sure I will get engaged. I don't want you to get hurt and your mind gets diverted to somewhere else ", Piyali told him while breaking down.

"You are still not engaged which technically means you are still mine", Ansh told her his point.

" One alliance has come for me. That boy stays in Pune and he is a business men. My family like him as he is well settled and his background is also good", Piyali told him the thing which was troubling her from past 3 days.