47

NAYEON'S POV

I was bored..!

I wanted to go out to get some fresh air but my cousin didn't let me.

She said, there were people outside waiting for me and wanted to see me.

My members had already went home and will come back tomorrow.

My therapy with Dr.Collin has ended two hours ago and it sucks!

He asked me a question that i couldn't even remember.

I ended up with a mind splitting headache because i couldn't remember why i went into an accident two months ago, i tried to dig deep to remember those but i couldn't.

My cousin Sunmi told me i have an amnesia -- a temporary amnesia that will take short if i will cooperate with my neurologist or it takes long if i won't listen to him.

Yes, she knows i am a bit hardheaded that's why she said that to me.

It's been a week already after i woke up from my two months slumber, but up until now, so many questions that i want an answer that has still been stucked in my head.

And the one thing that keeps on running nonstop in my mind was the a and a very beautiful woman who always looks at me in the large window outside my room.

She's obviously not a Korean citizen because of her features.

Her blue eyes.

Her very curly hair that waving on her head.

Her well toned body.

And her very beautiful smile.

I even asked the girls and even my parents if who she was.

But their answer were all the same,

"Shia...!"

They've only avoided my gaze and immediately changed the topic if i will start asking them about her.

I really wanted to know why she acted like i was important to her as why she cried and tightly hugged me when i woke up.

I noticed that even in her very beautiful features it was obvious that she was troubled like the world against her.

However, she still looked at me with a reassuring smile that made me strangely felt goosebumps.

But try as i might, i still can't seems to figure out why..!

And i also wanted to find out why my heart beats so fast when she is just around while looking at me.

It's indeed strange, mostly because i didn't know who she was.

When Dr.Collin asked me if i was in a relationship, i immediately answered him, NONE.

And why would they asked me like that? Did my members didn't even tell them that i am not intimately in a relastionship ever since?

"Good evening Ms.Nayeon." I immediately turned my head at the door as someone broke my thoughts.

I smiled at the nurse who just entered with plastic bags in her hand.

"What is that?" I asked her even if i already hinted it was foods.

"Ms. LeCoutre bought you some foods for you to eat." She said and smiled as she put the bags on the table.

"Who is Ms. LeCoutre?" I wondered if who she was talking about since i don't remember having a friend with that kind of name.

"The one with a long curly hair and a very beautiful woman standing outside your room." She said and giggled, and i suddenly furrowed my brows at how she described the specific girl that keeps on running in my head.