Chapter 81

Wu Feng made excuses for his uncontrollable desire to buy. He did n’t want to take a serious look at the leaks. He really thought that there was Meng Yang, and the chances of others trying to win him were small, but as soon as he said it, The students at the other tables deliberately made a lot of laughter and caught their attention.

Wu Feng and others turned their heads and looked at it. A dozen people sat on the edge of a large round table, and some of them laughed, and those few people saw Wu Feng's attention when they succeeded, and they deliberately There was a loud conversation.

"Have you heard, Wu Xu? You haven't said anything about this year's winner, and some people are starting to speak out."

"You can speak quietly, people are not ordinary people, don't talk about money and power, or idols in the academia, a group of fans, you say this, be careful when others hear the attack on Wu Xu, don't hurt you Wu Xu. "

"I know he has money and power, otherwise it might have such a big reputation, isn't it that the forces behind him are working?"

"You don't have to say, whether Wu Xu can win this time is really not necessary. After all, who can guarantee that there is no dark box operation?"

"It can only be said that we are out of luck, and we just met. What can we do?"

Wu Feng gave Meng Yang a glance, and Meng Yang used their eyes to signal that they didn't need to care, and let them say that these people had nothing more than to express their jealousy in the mouth.

Wu Feng smiled and did not care what they said. Such people would feel angry at first, but they would only find their ugly faces ridiculous and sad when they met a few times.

Meng Yang's fame grows bigger and bigger every day, and now he encounters the most, just like those on the street who are full of curiosity about him and secretly observing him, and then like him Zhao Jing, they worship him and regard him as People who strive for goals and idols will occasionally encounter this kind of person, because they are full of jealousy in all aspects of him, and then make conspiracy theories and create rumors, but most of these people only dare to say in the back That said, few people dare to deliberately tell Meng Yang like them.

The reason why these people dare to tell Meng Yang deliberately is because they feel that their school has their own backing, and the Luo Group ’s hand cannot reach that long. Another reason is that they have also heard that Meng Yang can distinguish spices very well. Powerful things, so deliberately provoking, want to anger Meng Yang and make things bigger, it will be more conducive to them to lose, and spread the rumours of Meng Yang's dark box operation to create fame, to cover up the fact that their skills are not as good as people lose .

However, Meng Yang did not respond, and Wu Feng only felt ridiculous. Their reaction made those people angry.

After drinking tea and snacks, and taking a rest for a while, Meng Yang and they continued to buy spices. This time they did not act separately. Although they acted together, they did not communicate.

After the purchase time ended, they went to the management meeting and waited to announce the result.

Lin Songtai, as well as the masters of other colleges and chapters, are already waiting. When they talked about which school's students are more likely to win, they all agree. If they are simpler than their strengths, Meng Yang is absolutely It is the strongest among all students, but there is still a lot of luck in picking up such things, so it is really impossible to determine who will win in the end.

Meng Yang, they entered the clubhouse, and then each found a place to sit down. Most of the people were quite relaxed at first, but when they entered this place, many people could not help starting to feel a little nervous, especially those who felt that they might win. people.