Chapter 83

In fact, Meng Yang didn't feel too sad, because after all, it was a matter of his previous life, and now he is very happy, but when he recovered from his memories, he found that he had burst into tears in the unconscious It's all over.

Luo Xiu looked at Meng Yang's face and felt pains in his heart. He wanted to know what happened to Meng Yang.

Meng Yang wiped away her tears and shook her head. "Don't ask, please, don't ask."

Meng Yang didn't want to tell Luo Xiu's past life, because he came to say goodbye to the past, not to transfer the pain, especially not to transfer his sadness to Luo Xiu's heart.

If Luo Xiu knows the experience of his previous life, he will definitely be more sorrowful and painful than him.He does not want to let Luo Xiu take over this kind of pain after saying goodbye to the past and forgetting sadness. Then he will also be unable to walk out of the pain because of Luo Xiu's distress, so he must not start such a vicious cycle, and forget everything in his previous life as a nightmare, which is the best way.

Luo Xiu watched Meng Yang's eyes silent for a long time.

"Please," Meng Yang looked at Luo Xiu again and prayed seriously.

"... Okay." Luo Xiu wanted to know the reason, but looking at Meng Yang's anxious cry, and his almost begging look, he couldn't force himself down to force Meng Yang, he could only agree to his request .

Luo Xiu hugged Meng Yang tightly, and the two stood for a while. Meng Yang raised his head and said to Luo Xiu: "I want to stay here overnight, will you stay with me?"

"Stay here for one night?" Luo Xiu looked at the cave that was barely able to live and said, "If you want to live, I will accompany you after two days. These two days let people clean up this place."

Meng Yang shook his head again and said: "No need to clean up, just stay for one night, we will leave early in the morning tomorrow, and never come again, okay?"

Luo Xiu sighed in his heart. He even agreed to not question the question and thought he wanted to know. How could he not agree with Meng Yang's request?

Luo Xiu told the assistant to stay here tonight and let the bodyguard prepare for it. The assistant immediately called the people in the villa and asked them to immediately send tents and sleeping bags, as well as food and toiletries.

Many people who study psychology chose psychology because they suffered trauma in the past or when they were very young. After Meng Yang started studying psychology, he also focused on research and hard study, self-healing methods of psychological trauma.

Meng Yang took Luo Xiu's hand, closed his eyes, and walked forward step by step. In the past life, he hoped that Luo Xiu would be by his side, so now he had to meet the wishes of the previous life, holding Luo Xiu's hand, and walking through the place where the previous life had passed. He wants to use the method of memory replacement, replace the memory of the previous life with the memory of the present, and every time he thinks of this here, Luo Xiu will be by his side, and he will no longer feel sad.

Unateng ’s father built a small vegetable garden here and planted some vegetables. Because the land is fertile, some vegetables can continue to grow even if they are not specially managed. Coupled with all kinds of wild vegetables and wild fruits, as well as wild walnuts, wild chestnuts and the like, they are preserved after being dried in the air and can be eaten for a long time. Although it is very hard to collect these things, at least he is not hungry, sometimes he can pick and choose, and choose to collect more of his favorite food.

As he walked, Meng Yang slowly opened his eyes. He strongly suppressed the panic and sorrow that recalled his previous life, and tried to concentrate on the scenery in front of him. The landscape of this valley is really beautiful, the plants grow very well, and the various landscapes formed naturally are more artistic than the artificial landscapes. In his previous life, when he was not completely blind, he just panicked everywhere to find the way to leave. He thought about what scenery he wanted to enjoy. When he was completely out of sight, it was even more impossible to enjoy the scenery.