Chapter 86

When Meng Yang got up early the next morning, the assistant told him that Celsi had returned.

After Meng Yang finished washing, he went to Celsi's room on the opposite floor.

Selsey just came out of the bathroom, and Meng Yang looked at him and asked, "How did you find the inspiration you wanted?"

Last night, Selsey wrote to him that he went to find inspiration.

"I got very good inspiration." Selsey said with a smile, walked to the bed and lay down on the big bed, sighed, "I'm so tired ..."

"Did you sleep all night?" Meng Yang walked over and sat down beside the bed.

"I haven't slept at all." Selsey opened the quilt and laid a sigh, then looked at Meng Yang and said: "I still couldn't hold back. I shot at the honest man. When I think of his expression, I have already started now. Guilty. "

Meng Yang knew that Selsey had such a character, but he still felt that Selsey was really capable. Even for a person of this character, Una Teng, he actually got it done overnight.

"Unfortunately, when you come here again, you can't go to that mountain market anymore, so many delicious ..." Selsey said regretfully.

Kay also got up, went into Selsey's room, saw Meng Yang sitting on the bed, and complained: "What are you talking about, don't take me?"

"Whispering uncomfortable words for children." Selsey said with a smile.

Kai sees Selsey's tired look and immediately understands. He also climbed into bed and sat down, looking at Kai and said, "Did you go to find inspiration last night?"

Selsey nodded with his eyes closed.

"You really couldn't hold it back," Kay asked. "How much inspiration did you get this time?"

"I got a very good inspiration." Selsey said with closed eyes: "I'm very satisfied, satisfied in all aspects."

When Meng Yang saw how Selce wanted to sleep, he said, "Are you going to sleep? Then let's go to have breakfast first. You can sleep well."

"I want to sleep very much, but I'm too tired to fall asleep. You can talk to me, maybe I will fall asleep if I talk."

"It would be better to get up for breakfast first, and then go to bed after eating." Meng Yang said.

"I don't want to leave the bed, I just want to lie down ..." Selsey said feebly.

"Then let me bring it up early and eat it here," Meng Yang said.

"Okay ..." Selsey replied.

The breakfast for the three was delivered to Celsi's room. The assistant put the two low tables together on the bed, and the three sat on the bed for breakfast.

"If you publish a book that teaches others how to successfully seduce someone you like, it will definitely sell." Meng Yang feels that it is a pity that Selsey's talent cannot be taught in a book.

"Poof!" The sweet rice soup in Selsey's mouth almost spewed out. He wiped his mouth with paper and said, "If I really published such a book, my personal settings would collapse, and my boss would kill me. Yes. And this kind of thing, it ’s not that I published this book, others can learn it. "

Kay nodded and said: "This kind of thing also depends on talent, he is born of Celsey, and others can't learn it."

"But if you really publish such a book, I will definitely want to read it, even if you don't study, you can satisfy your curiosity." Meng Yang felt that Xelsey was born with the ability to observe and control people's hearts. So he was very curious how he did it.