-ˏˋ♥̩͙♥̩̩̥͙♥̩̥̩ ⑅Chapter 25⑅ ♥̩̥̩♥̩̩̥͙♥̩͙ˊˎ

A/n

HI IM SORRY I DIED I HAD TO GO OUT SO MANY TIMES THIS WEEK

Also i didn't watch the streams yet but techno arrested????? Damn Tubbo before and after presidentship is different but which do yall prefer? I cant believe its my birthday in less than a month which gives me the privilege to get made fun of by my class for being a 'boomer' :,)

Anyways what you guys are here for, de chapter(finally). Ill do my best to make this one juicy chapter ;)

Y/n first person pov

After waiting in line for a good 15 minutes or so, we were finally able to be seated. As the waiter showed us our table, Clay dashed in front of me to pull my chair out followed by a bow. "M'lady" He said which almost made me choke.

Instead of losing my shit and suffocating on spit, I manage to get a giggle out and sat down.

"Thank you Clay." I said.

He beamed at me and went to his seat. When we opened up the menus, oh boy we started drooling. I literally started to crave EVERYTHING on that damn menu because it all looked so so good. My stomach space wasn't the issue however, it was my broke ass. I clearly did not bring enough to eat everything I wanted so I had to choose very carefully.

"Oh don't worry y/n I'll pay." I swear on my god damn life this man can read minds and it is terrifying. 

"No- its fine please you paid the last 2 times alreadyyy." I wailed, trying to get him to not waste his money on me again.

"Just let me pay. Anyways you're letting me stay at your apartment for a week so its the least I could do for you." he smiled before looking back at the menu. I blushed slightly before I covered my face with the menu. 

After finally deciding on what we were going to order, we called for the waiter.

"Good morning! What would you two like today?"

"Ill take the pancake stack with whipped cream, maple syrup and strawberries, the cute fruit animals and some orange juice please." I smiled before Clay started to say his offer.

"Actually I'd like the pancakes as well, along with some fruit yoghurt and tea thank you." 

I was kind of surprised of all the things on the menu, we both ordered the pancakes. Actually I was almost tempted to get the waffles but Im kind of glad I changed my mind in the end.

When the waiter left, Clay got up and said he had to go to the bathroom. Since the one in the place we were currently at was under cleaning, Clay had to walk to the food court quite a few minutes down the road in order to use the restroom

"Don't worry I won't eat you're food. Just hurry so that its still warm and I don't have to wait too long kay?" I reassure him before he nodded and quickly left, leaving me in laughter.

The moment Clay left, I started to feel bored almost instantly. I scrolled through twitter and fiddled with my utensils here and there, trying to entertain myself but it really wasn't working. 

That's when I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder. "You're back alre-" I stopped dead in my tracks and looked a the familiar disgusting face.

"Missed me baby?" Liam grinned before he sat where Clay was sitting but moved his chair uncomfortable closer to me. 

"Who were you expecting? Another man? I always knew you were a little whore but damn."

"Oh shut the fuck up and stop acting like you weren't the one who fucked a bitch in our bed ON OUR ANNIVERSARY." I yelled uncontrollably.

"Shut the fuck up, unless you want to start another scene? Im sure the scared little pussy y/n doesn't want allllll the attention on her right?" He taunted further.

I was angry but scared, he knew just what kept me up late at night and how I worked after our dreadfully long relationship, it was only a matter of time before he sets me off and shit starts to go down. I decided to play a safe card and stay silent, because he was right, I don't want to start a scene all I could do was hope Clay returns soon.

Suddenly, he grabbed my cheeks and leaned in closer. Of course, i reacted and pushed him away.

"What the fuck was that for Liam!?"

"Is there some thing wrong with giving your boyfriend a kiss?" he asked in a creepy, maniacal tone. which made me cringe.

"No, so I don't get why YOUR'E trying to kiss MY girlfriend" rang a voice behind me.

I quickly turned around and saw,

CLAY!

But wait did he just call me his girlfriend? AGAIN?! Not that I mind or didn't mind but hell was I red. Clay then grabbed wrist and pulled me up, repositioning his hand to hold mine instead of my wrist, his other holding onto my waist. Thank god he was holding my up because my legs just went numb.

"I don't know who the fuck YOU are but what do you mean by YOUR'E girlfriend."Liam quickly spat as he got up from his seat.

"Why? Is there anything wrong with calling what mine, mine?" Clay replied in a defensive tone, one that I haven't heard before. I admit it gave me a few goosebumps but was it bad that I liked the protectiveness?...

"O-oh yeah? Prove it then!" He sputtered.

Clay let go of my hand and placed it on my cheek, pulling me closer to him. He also slowly leaned in, closing the gap between us. with every shrink of that gap, the more I started burning up, the more I braced myself for..... 

my first kiss with Clay...

He leaned in closer and closer till I could feel the heat from his breath.

Are we really about to...

Kiss?

A/n

HOW DID YALL LIKE THIS CHAPTER HEHEHE-

NOW YOU HAVE TO WAIT A GOOD DAY OR TWO TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT, which is hopefully enough time for me to plan some non-cringe :,)

anyways im really sorry for the inactivity but I do hope you guys enjoyed reading this chapter!

Hope everyone has a great day/night I love you all <3

(1032 words)