Chapter 32

Lia's POV

Nothing her face! I could feel her small bites on my neck! If ryujin was a vampire, I think I already run out of blood.

"Lia?"

"Hmm?"

She tighten the hug from me and bury her face more that my neck almost ready to be snap any moment from now!

"Let's stay like this forever.." she murmured

Let's stay like this forever. The thought made me smile.

"Ryujin - "

"You can't say no" she added

"I won't!" I said.

Psh. How could she ruin the moment! I wanted to say, Ryujin I'd love that.

"There's something I wanna tell you"

Her voice suddenly became serious. She loose her arms around me and sitted on my chair. She hold my hand and make me face her.

Why do I feel nervous?

"It's about.." she stop and sigh "I-it's about paris"

My heart started to beat fast. I feel this butterflies inside my stomach filling me with mix emotions.

"I-it's umm, you see - -"

"Lia dear"

I turn behind when I heard my name called. It was Mrs. Yoo. I look at ryujin and she just nodded.

"Dear, thank you for making this night special. I really enjoyed the song, that song is really special to me" she said while holding my hands.

I replied a smile at her, we walk toward their table and she make me join with her and Mr. Yoo.

"Mrs. Yoo!" some of her friends called her so she leave the table for a moment.

I glance at ryujin, she is mixing drinks at the counter and helping grandpa kim.

Why do I feel so heavy? I can't explain what I feel right now, ryujin's words about paris makes me somewhat nervous. It does feels like she's hiding something.

I snap back when I feel a warm hand tapping my shoulders.

"O-Oh, Mr. Yoo?"

"Just call me grandpa yoo" he said "I notice you become unlively. Is there a problem?"

"Nothing grandpa" I said

"Come on, tell me" he said "This old man right here has face bigger challenges than you could ever think"

"Umm, grandpa?"

"Hmm?"

"How do you overcome goodbye's?" I ask

Grandpa yoo pour a drink in her glass and smile.

"I never overcome goodbye's" he started. He look at his wife direction who is enjoying talking with her friends "Sweetheart, you see, my wife will be leaving tomorrow" he added

"L-leaving? What do you mean grandpa?"

He turn back his attention on me "Your grandma will be having her chemo therapy again, she has cervix cancer"

I couldn't utter a single word, I'm so shocked of the sudden news that I can't think of the right words to say.

"At first it was okay, she was getting better, but as time goes by, also contributed by her age, she's starting to weaken. The therapies doesn't work like how it worked on her before" he sip from his wine for a moment and continue talking "And everytime she started to twist the doorknob of her therapy room she always say her goodbye's.."