Chapter 10

Y/n L/n's POV

"You what?!" Tzuyu yelled and immediately jolted up from her sleeping bag, fully awake. I was currently standing in front of the duo, explaining to them what happened and about Nayeon's offer.

"So, you're telling me the owner of that rabbit is that knight from yesterday and she wants to accompany us back home as her way of thanking us for taking care of her pet?" Tzuyu asked and received a nod from me.

She groaned, burying her face in her hands. "Y/n, I thought told you to avoid them at all costs! You should have escaped when she was distracted!"

"I did but she ran after me! If I avoided her that would make me suspicious and that sword she had with her could definitely cut me to pieces!" I exclaimed as Mina sighed.

"She has a point, Tzu. Calm down" She said, pulling the taller down to sit next to her before turning her gaze back to me. "So, what's their name?" She asked, yawning. And when I revealed to them who the knight was, Mina's relaxed expression immediately went away as the fairy choked on her own saliva after hearing what I said.

"Nayeon... Im Nayeon"

Those 3 words were all it took to make their jaws drop and eyes almost pop out of their sockets. They literally turned pale as Mina quickly flew to me, holding my shoulders very tightly. "Captain, you need to go back and decline her offer immediately!" She said while panicking and turned her head to the frozen Tzuyu.

"Tzu, pack all our stuff back. We're leaving once the captain returns" She instructed making the taller girl snap out of it and stand on her feet, shoving all our things back in my bag. "Gosh, so that's why that stupid bunny looked so familiar" Tzuyu muttered.

"W-Wait, what's going on? Why do I have to decline Nayeon's offer?" I held Mina's shaky hand.

"Because that wasn't a regular knight, ya dumbass! That was Im Nayeon, an elite knight!" Tzuyu exclaimed and wore my backpack, throwing Mina her mask. "And that's not all, she's crazy strong, she's a member of the knight order who were your team's rivals back then and a person who's known you for quite a long time. She's probably already suspicious of you because she heard your voice, if she sees the both of us too then we're done for!!"

"You didn't tell her your name, did you?!" Mina asked with fear in her eyes.

"W-Well, I did but don't worry, I only told her my name was Y/n"

"What do you mean by 'don't worry'?! We have all right to worry we're literally about to get caught because of you!" Tzuyu yelled.

I lowered my head, feeling extremely guilty as I bit my bottom lip. "I'm sorry..." I said and she sighed rather loudly before turning me around to face the direction where I came from.

"Just go and decline her offer and don't say anything else. If she asks you why then tell her we changed our minds and are staying here for two more weeks" She gently pushed me forward and I quickly walked back outside the forest where Nayeon was waiting.

I spotted her chilling on a bench near a shop while petting Pluffy. Gulping, I jogged my way to her before taking the seat next to her as she flashed me her beautiful bunny smile. My cheeks reddened at the sight but quickly shook my head. This is no time to get distracted.