80. Where you at remix

Dayvon Bennett pov
Monday 11/7

"You let that lil nigga beat your ass ? " Durk ask laughing

"You let that lil nigga beat your ass ? " Durk ask laughing .

"Babi strong as hell twin! he was sliding my ass " I shake my head . We sitting in studio talking about my weekend taking care of Grandbabi. I miss that nigga already and he just left . He making me want to have a son of my own even more than I did before . It's was like having a mini me run around with me all the time and I loved that shit . I can't wait until I have that so they can stay under me 24/7. That lil nigga gone be spoiled !

"Oh yeah , how did that family dinner thing go ? They fuck with Kennedy ?" He asks .

"Hell yeah " I nod "you know Kayla and maw love her ass , the only person that was bitching was Noonie dem "

"Oh shit Noonie and bugg out the pen ?"

"Yep and noonie straight tripped on me , I almost had to beat his ass " I huff getting upset all over again. Still can't believe his hoe ass tried me .

"He still on that same shit from back then huh ? "

"Fuck yeah " I nod "then he gone say I forgot about the hood and I'm changing and shit . Nigga act like I caught a flight and never came back or something . " I snap

"Bro I keep telling you " Durk sighs "you left for a reason don't let these folks tempt you into thinking you wrong for bettering yourself " he says and I look at him confused then grin .

(How Von was looking  )

(How Von was looking )

"Wassup with you ? You good ?"

He looks over at me and starts laughing "yeah, why ? "

"Cause nigga usually your advice be ass , you sound all intelligent and shit ion even know who I'm talking to right now " I tell him

"Nigga my advice be good , you just be having all these unnecessary ass problems that be annoying as fuck " he shakes his head