Getting comfy.

"Sapnap..whats that?" Dream asked, referring to a large rollercoaster not far from the hotel.

"A rollercoaster, obviously." He said with a grin as the car slowed down to a stop in a parking spot.

"I'm not going on it if thats what you're expecting. " Dream said strictly whilst George agreed with him. He was grateful for Sapnap planning this all, but Dream absolutely hated amusement parks. Mainly because he had a fear of heights.

"We'll see."

The four walked across the parking lot and towards the hotel. As a group, they entered the well designed lobby. Dream mainly bickered the whole time about how he refused to ride anything. Bad on the other hand, was ecstatic for the rides.

Sapnap was talking to an employee about their booking when George decided to make a dirty joke out of Dreams ridiculous arguing, what he would say next would definitely shut him up, not that George didn't admire his voice like crazy.

"If you're not going to ride the rollercoasters, you can ride me." He whispered into Dreams ear so Bad wouldn't yell at him.

Noticing how red Dreams face got, George started giggling.

After Sapnap got the keys to their room, they made their way to the elevator. The elevator was a warm tan color with floral print. The print overwhelmed Georges sensitive eyes for a moment, the packed in colorful pattern. Though he couldn't see many of the colors, the shades stood out like crazy. His vision blurred and his eyes became suddenly heavier as the elevator moved up. His legs felt like jelly, he was struggling to keep himself up.

Before he had the ability to hold himself up and regain his vision, a voice rung through his ears and he could feel he was being held up from under his arms.

"George? George, are you okay?" Dreams voice was traced with worry, he hadn't seen this happen before but his mind flashed back to earlier in the day when George mentioned his fainting.

George felt a long breath leave his lungs as he slowly rubbed his eyes, propping himself back up.

"Yeah. I'm..I'm fine." He stuttered.

It had seemed Bad and Sapnap already were ahead of them, skipping through the halls to find room 247.

Clay held Georges hand as they walked in the others tracks to their bedroom.

"I heard Sapnap booked one of their bigger rooms. I think there's two beds."

"Oh, so we can share?" Asked George.

"I didnt plan on sharing with anyone else." The laughter in his voice was audible.

After a few more steps, they were infront the door with the other two. Sapnap jiggled the keys into the door, pushing it open to reveal a large, roomy area.

The room decor was based off of the light brown wall paint. There was two queen sized beds besides eachother, one of them next to a large window, which had curtains to match the walls.

"Wow! This is so cool." Bad exclaimed, running over to one of the beds and jumping onto it in a starfish position.

George pulled Dream on one of the two beds with a caring hug. It was sweet while they were getting comfortable until Dream changed the mood. He leaned into Georges ear, seductively whispering,

"I'll take you up on that offer later, George. "

"Oh shut up, I was kidding." George punched his arm lightly.

"Really? Because I wasn't. "

"Dream, not infront of our friends." His voice was more grave now, but George knew he was only teasing him.

Sapnaps plans for the first day were just to settle in and get comfortable around the hotel.

A bit later in the evening, Dream was in the kitchen cooking up dinner with some food they brought along, George was dancing with Sapnap in the living room to music, and Bad was trying to do a puzzle.

Sapnap spun George around, almost dropping him on the beat of the song. Dream laughed at their bad dancing skills. He stirred the pasta boiling in the water.

"Be careful!" George scolded.

"I didnt mean toooooooo."

"Let me show you how to really dance, Sapnap." Dream left the stove and took George by the hand, spinning him smoothly and draping him to the floor.

"And that's how you do it."

George giggled whilst sapnap scoffed, leaving the area dramatically to hang out with Bad, who seemed to be asleep with his head resting on a few loose puzzle pieces.

Dream pulled George up to meet his face, giving him a small warm kiss.

"I love you, George."

George hugged him. "I love you too."

"Ewwww, stop with all the lovey dovey stuff, Dream I want a hug." Sapnap squeezed in between the two and hugged dream.

Dream laughed and hugged him, reaching behind his shoulder to ruffle Georges hair.

"He must be tired, huh?" George asked, referring to Bad who was slumped over the table with his head in his arms.

"Its been a long day." Sapnap let go of dream, allowing George to reside back in his boyfriends arms.

"Oh shit- my pasta." Dream patted Georges head before leaving to the kitchen. George seemed slightly disappointed the hug didn't last longer.

He turned off the stove burner and transferred the mushy, overcooked pasta to a strainer. He nervously laughed as Sapnap approached him.

"How do you mess up spaghetti?" Sapnap couldn't help but burst out laughing.

"Well I was being distracted soooooo."

"Bad excuse, you could never blame us." George said as he pulled a blanket over Bad, he had moved him to the bed not long before.

"You actually suck," Sapnap jokingly said before turning around to get a glass of water.

Dream grabbed a handful of the mushy noodles and shoved them down Sapnaps shirt.

"I for one, am an amazing cook." He said proudly.

"DREAM WHAT THE HELL!" Sapnap spilled some water on the counter when he felt the now cold noodles hit his back.

"Oh oop! My hand must've slipped."

"Can you two stop? Bad is trying to sleep." George yawned and went over to the bed him and dream shared.

A few hours later after cleaning up their mess and relaxing, Dream and George fell asleep spooning one another and Sapnap and Bad lied facing opposites.

sorry if this chapter seemed rushed at all! I didnt have much ideas. :)<3 thanks for reading!