♡ 2 ♡

Hey guys I'm go-... - My mom was going to say something but stopped when she saw me and Jungkook hugging. We pulled away and looked at her.

What is it mom? - Jungkook asked. Wait, he said mom. Oh God I'm going to faint for real now.

I'm going in the shopping, so you two will be alone.

Ohh okey, it's no problem. - Jungkook said and smiled.

Taehyung if you two will be hungry I made food and putted in fridge. - My mom said whit smirk.

Okey mom, thank you. - I said and then my mom left from there.

Hmm what you want to do? - I asked.

Let's go to play video games. - Jungkook said and I just nodded.

We was playing I think for 2 hours but then I started to be hungry.

Tae are you hungry? - Jungkook asked me.
I am a little. - I softly smiled.

I see, your stomach is so loud. - Jungkook giggled.

Let's go. - Jungkook stood up and looked at me.

Where?? - I asked him a little confused.

In the kitchen TaeTae. Remember that your mom left for us food in the fridge. - He said and I nodded then stood up. With that we left in the kitchen to eat something.

.•°•.

JUNGKOOK POV.

We came in the kitchen and Taehyung immediately pulled food out of fridge. I was looking at his every move.

Why?? Why am I looking at him like this?? Aish, I hope he didn't saw mine staring at him. He tryed to heat the dish but he burned himself.

Ouchh, aaa it's hurt. - Taehyung yelled and almost started to cry.

Tae are you okay? - I softly asked while grabbing his hands and started checking.

It's hurts hyung, uhhh I hate myself. I can't to do anything. - I saw the pain in his eyes.

Shhh TaeTae, don't say like that. You can do everything, please don't cry. Let me help you. - I said and then helped to Taehyung with his hand and then I prepared the food for us.

Thank you hyung, I don't know what I will do without you. - He said and softly smiled.

You probably will die without me because you can't live without me. Am I right? - I said and giggled.

Yes, you are right hyung. I can't live without you. - He giggled to.

Omo how cute he is when he is smiling. I want to give him kisses all over his face.

.•°•.

NEXT DAY - TAEHYUNG POV. -

I walked in the school, there was just a few students because it was still so early. I walked to my locker to grab my books, when I wanted to close my locker someone came and pinned me on the lockers. I hissed in the pain.

Kim Taehyung, I said that you will pay. - The one of my bullies said.

Kai do that fast, someone will catch us.

Shut up Bogum, I will show to him good lesson because of his stupid boyfriend. - Kai said while looking at me.

H-he i-is n-not my b-boyfriend. L-let me go. - I sluttered between my words but his grip started to be more tigthly.

Shut up you idiot. - He said and was about to punch me but someone yelled his name.

Kaiiiiii!!!! - Jungkook yelled and came to us.