81. Pressin

Kennedy banks pov

"Hi Welcome to Starbucks

"Hi Welcome to Starbucks. What can I get started for you today?"

"Goodafternoon , can I get one grande caramel Frappuccino with extra caramel drizzle , a grilled cheese sandwich and a puppuccino" I say into the voice box .

"Will that be all for you ? "

"Yes " I smile

"$10.56 at the window thank you "

I smile and pull up in the line waiting for the car in front of me to leave .

This morning after I dropped off babi back at home , I took moo to the vet for a check up, dropped some of my buisness packages off at fedex , and did a little bit of shopping at the mall .

Seeing Babi go was really hard for me . It's only been two days and I already attached to him . He was crying so hard when Kayla snatched him out the car and I just wanted to take him back and let him move in with us or something.

Von had a hard time seeing him leave to , before he headed off the the studio him and Grandbabi played so many games and even rapped a little bit . It still shocked me how much their alike and how good of a guardian he was over him . I know babi had a good time and it felt good to play house for a little bit before we start on of our own.

Dayvon Bennett pov

"Awe man you talking like a goofy" Noonie yells waving me off

"Awe man you talking like a goofy" Noonie yells waving me off . Me , Durk , juju , cisco , Noonie , and bugg are all in the studio booth to write down lyrics but I couldn't stop talking about my plans to propose to Kennedy and start a family . All of them swear I was tripping but I knew I wasn't . I been thinking about it for to long to pump fake on my decision now .

"Nigga I'm serious I'm ready to settle down with her ass " I tell them and they shake their heads

"Did you cheat or something? " bugg asks ,making Durk side eye me "that's why you want to move so fast? "

"Hell nah ,I would never cheat on Kennedy " I tell them honestly

"Nigga you done definitely changed " bugg says and I nod

"I would never let no hoe change me " Noonie says and Durk side eyes him .

"Chill out with that hoe word " he says calmly and noonie frowns his face .

"Anyways " he waves him off "when you planning on doing this shit ?"

"The night she tells me she's pregnant " I tell them and they all have different reactions

"I'm so proud of you dawg " cisco starts " my lil nigga a grown ass man " he boosts and I laugh at his ass

"Bitch I'm older than you " I shake my head .

"Nah seriously Von this change in you is crazy " bugg says "you used to be our big homie man "

"Hell yeah That hoe must got that special type of coochie to make a nigga like you settle down " noonie says and Durk snaps his neck at him

"I ain't gone tell your ass to Watch your mouth again nigga ! be respectful " he spats making Noonie mug him . The tension been thick since they walked in and you could tell Durk was mad . I knew it was a matter of time before he finally snapped on them for talking crazy .

"You gotta know your sister a hoe , fucking with somebody like Von . She for the streets Fasho " Noonie says and Durk stands up and takes his jacket off .

"Call my sister a hoe again imma slide yo ass "

"Aye yall chill out " I say standing up to grab Durk . As much as I wanted to snap on Noonie for disrespecting my girl ,I knew I had to calm Durk down first . He was chill most of the time so the one time he does snap is bad for everyone. And although them my cousins , Durk my brother so I'm always gone be on his side .

"Nah fuck that , this lil hoe think he gangsta now" Noonie says standing up and bugg steps in front of him

"Damn that really is Von cousin " juju mumbles to cisco

"Hell yeah it shows " cisco mumbles back as they instigate .

"Twin I already told you I'm
Not fucking with these niggas " he tells me angry .

"Dawg I don't give a fuck who you not fucking with , this my cousin . I'll take yo spot in yall lame ass lil rap group " Noonie yells and I frown at him . Cap .

"Go back to jail you prison bird " Durk waves him off and sits back down . "Better be glad I'm tryna clear my karma for me daughter on god " he mumbles and puts his head phones on

"Noonie sit down man , you came to rap not fight" I tell him . He looks at me and sucks his teeth .

"You a bitch now " he mumbles and sits down . Before I can respond I hear my phone buzz and decide to let him slide seeing that it was a text message from an unknown number .

312-111-4798- We need to talk ASAP ! Meet me on LaSalle Street

Me- who dis

312-111-4798- kitty

I sigh reading the messages and palm my face . I forgot about this whole situation and this bitch had to pop back up . I should just murk her ass so then we don't have to worry about who the babies father is , but I know that's just make the situation worse .

One thing I've learned these past few months was to handle things like a man , and that's just what imma do . End this shit like a man .

"Where you going ? " Durk asks seeing me gathering my stuff .

"Oh I gotta go meet up with somebody I'll be right back "

" awe hell nah I know you not finna leave me up in here with twitches " he says pointing at Noonie and bugg . Juju and cisco bust out laughing and I shake my head .

"It's kitty bro , she said we gotta talk " I tell him honestly

"Kitty ? " he questions " I thought you was done with that situation, the fuck do y'all have to talk about ? "

"Ooouu shit a hoe named kitty ! Now that's the Von I know , I bet she got a fat ass " Noonie smiles clapping his hand and Durk stale faces him then turns back to me .

"He this close " Durk tells me and I chuckle a little

"Chill bro he don't got no home training " I shake my head " and I am done with that situation, but im officially gone be done with it after this lil meet up " i say and he sighs

"This is real stupid Von " he shakes his head "don't be playing with my sisters heart " he says seriously and I look him in the eyes .

"I'm not , on god "