» 92 «

As soon as my eyelids batted open the next morning, I felt it.

The little ache between my legs, the bruises all over my body, and the sheer exhaustion from last nights activities.

Now that the excitement and adrenalin had subsided, my head was clear for the first time in hours; not clouded by how good he made me feel, how good he felt.

But, even though I was able to form coherent thoughts now, I still didn't know what to think about it.

I would've scolded myself for how far we went last night if it didn't feel so right at the time. The way my heart was beating out of my chest, the way my body was tingling everywhere he touched me, the way he looked at me-

My eyes widened at my thoughts, and I didn't dare continue where they were leading me.

This thing was simply physical. Always had been. It had to be. If I developed any kind of attachment to him, that wasn't simply that, the only thing I'd end up with was disappointment and probably a broken heart that I simply couldn't afford right now.

There was nothing to love about him, anyway. Sure, we shared the same sense of humour, had the same sarcastic attitude. Clearly, we were compatible in bed. And, yeah, he may be exceptionally attractive. But that's really all there was to it.

I groaned softly, trying to stretch and almost falling out of the small twin bed completely. Our dorms looked so similar, for a moment I forgot I was in his.

But then his arm lazily drooped around my waist, and it reminded me. My back was turned towards him, and I felt him turn behind me; his hot breath suddenly tickling my neck.

His breathing was steady, making me assume he was still sound asleep.

It was tempting to turn around, and I promised myself I wouldn't; that I'd simply take his arm off of me, get dressed, and leave. But then, with every single fibre in my being repelling, I turned to face him, anyway.

He would've almost looked peaceful when he slept if it wasn't for his brows that were still slightly furrowed. His lips were parted just the tiniest bit, and his hair falling over his forehead exactly they way I liked it.

I felt myself smile slightly at the sight, and a small sigh escaped my lips as I watched him just for a little while longer.

I didn't want to wake him just yet. Especially because even though I didn't know what was going on, I knew something was. And judging by the way he carried himself recently, this was probably the first good night's sleep he had gotten in a while.

I stayed a little longer, enjoying the warmth his body radiated, and the way I'd feel myself grow anxious whenever he moved in hopes he would wake up. But he didn't.

As carefully as I could, I moved his arm from on top of me before sliding out of his bed as silently as I could. I quickly got dressed, shoes in hand, and exhaled proudly when I made it to the door without a sound.

I threw another glance at the sleeping boy, and the way his body was sprawled across the whole bed as soon as I slipped out. I felt bad leaving him like this without so much as a goodbye.

Maybe it was the shred of decency still left in my soul that made me tip-toe back over to his nightstand. A quill and a piece of parchment, conveniently, the only two items on it apart from two books that looked pretty roughened up - probably from the library.

Only one of the spines was facing me. "Advanced Apparition; Vanishing Cabinets and Floo Networks."

I furrowed my brows, though paid the book no further attention. We all had those weird interests we couldn't quite explain. Mine were wands, his were, apparently, vanishing cabinets and the floo network.

I quickly grabbed the quill, my eyes searching the room for any ink at all. "Accio Ink," I mumbled under my breath, the inkpot from Blaise's nightstand flying right into my empty hand before I set it onto the nightstand in front of me.

Right now I was pretty glad Draco slept as deep as he did.

I ripped a piece of the parchment off, knowing it would hold enough space for the few words I had in mind.

Why on earth did we wait so long to do this?

My dreams didn't do you nearly enough justice.

-Y/n

I bit back a grin as I placed the note on his nightstand, and hurried out of the room before I regretted ever putting it there.

As soon as I closed the door behind me, I did. But, there was no going back now. So, with my shoes in hand, my hair probably as messy as it'll ever be, I rushed towards my own dorm.

The door to the boy's corridor closed behind me with a loud thump, and I was ready to grab the doorknob opposite of it when I felt a pair of eyes watching me from my right.

I furrowed my brows, my head snapping in said direction. I was right; Apart from the fact it wasn't one pair of eyes, but, instead, four.

One year seven I recognised; though the other three, probably in their second or third year, I've never even spoken to.

I gave them an awkward smile, luckily having enough control over myself to not wave at them before disappearing into the girl's corridor as quickly as I could.

How was I supposed to know it was already past 12?

I still felt myself blush from the encounter minutes later when I was already in my own dorm, on my own bed, again. I was just glad none of my friends, or even any other 6th years stayed over the holidays.

A/N: Short one to calm us all down a bit. Yes, of course, they used protection. There are no teen pregnancies in this book lmfao

Also, everyone saying Draco isn't a virgin; when was mans supposed to fuck around in this book- that would b emotional cheating or something and I do not like it he's just a natural that's it BYE