*21*

Jay's POV

I swear i dont understand why they were eavesdropping just now. Like why not just join, it wouldnt be so awkward then.

But if they joined, i wouldnt have talked to Heeyoung so much. Im glad i get to have a conversation with her.

After the scenario they made, i picked Jungwon up from the floor and dusted his clothes and straightened it.

"By the way, exactly what are you doing so mysterious?" I asked Jungwon.

"Oh you mean, just now?" Jungwon said rubbing his neck trying not to look obvious.

I nod to his question.

"Like Aryen noona said, about the... Koreaboo thing." He awkwardly smiles.

"Aryen was talking about Dispatch." I raised my brow. Surely he wasnt focused on what Aryen said.

"Yeah! Thats what i meant, ANYWAY we have to check the girls performance so letchugo!!!" Jungwon panickly says while grabbing my hand and running towards the backstage to see them perform.

We see them from behind performing their hot comeback.

Its not just their comeback whos hot..

Okay wait what? Weird dude, weird.

I saw them dancing to their song. I never pay my attention much, but i regretted it though. Theyre dancing is so cool! I would love to learn the dance one day! Damn it sounds good too.

After theyre done they went down panting while me and Jungwon cheered them well done and coming to them to congratulate them.

Heeyoung's POV

After we're done, we went backstage and saw the boys clapping and coming towards us. I didnt expect Jay and Jungwon to watch our performance. Damn i wonder if i made a mistake and he noticed- that would be so embarrassing!!!

"You guys were great!" Jungwon exclaimed showing us a thumbs up.

"Thanks, but this was only a rehearsal bruh" Seojubg unnie says laughing.

"Either way, you still did well." Jay smiles. And looking at me.

Bish what should i do if a guy with a good looking face like Park Jongseong complimenting me like im in a dream-

"Heeyoung?"

"Er- yes?" I said snapping back to reality.

"We need to go change now, so stop your flirty ass and come with us!" Aryen unnie said gesturing me to come with her.

Jay laughed hearing that-

DAMN- THATS SO EMBARRASSING. DARN YOU ARYEN UNNIE.

After that i followed the unnies and went to the waiting room to change our outfits. The boys were waiting outside as we said we wanted to hangout after the show.

After that we prerecorded the performance and we went to change to our own clothes and went out of the building.

"Where should we go?" I asked excitedly. I always like going out.

"Lets go to a cafe then? Drinks on me." Seojung unnie said.

"YAYYYYYY" we cheered.

*timeskip*

We all got our drinks and were chatting happily in the cafe. Aryen being the silly her and Jay being suddenly funny, we all had a blast.

After a while suddenly the 3 of them look at their watches.

"Omg! I was supposed to past by my moms this evening! I need to go!" Seojung unnie said looking at her watch.

"I'll go with you! I need to give something to your brother along the way." Aryen unnie said stood up.

"Ahh i just remembered i had a homework and i need to finish it! Sorry guys see you later!" Jungwon said grabbing his bag and leaving the store.

Wait didnt he just took his exams already?

After that they all left. Leaving me and Jay dumbfounded.

"Umm are you busy right now?" I asks shyly.

"No, not really. Want to do something?" He asked.

"Umm..." was all i could say. Im such a unsociable weakling-

"Want to walk at the park then?" He spoke.

Damn lets go baby.

--

After that we walk around the park while drinking our smoothies and chatting.

"So umm Jay what kind things do you like to do? Like any hobbies?"

"I like fashion, games and spacing out."

"Spacing out? Thats a hobby?" I look at him laughing.

"Its true though? I space out 24/7!"

I laugh at him even more. Hes too cute.

"Why? You dont believe me?"

"No no, i do. Its just that i space out a lot too but i didnt take it as my hobby tho.. just a habit." I chuckled.

And goddamn did he just laughed too.

"We have a lot of things in common then." He said.

Wait what did he say-

He didnt-

Nooooo why am i blushing?!?!??!?!

Ok calm down lets just keep it together or imma put on my clown wig 😭✋

"Have you ever dated?"

He suddenly asks me.

Wait-

"No, why?"

"Because i havent either." He chuckled.

"Pfft-" oh shit i didnt realise i snorted.

"Whats funny?"

"No, i dont believe it tho? A guy like you, impossible theres no one trying to hit on you right? You have good looks and are kind and funny, talented too." I explained.

"Same goes for you then." He said looking at me and smiles.

Damn what did he just say-

Oh no he didnt-

I have to calm down real quick now.

"Me? Oh come on. Im not special. No one ever likes me. Besides, ive been a trainee since i was 10 so i basically skipped school my whole life and i dont have any guy friends either. How about you?"

"Me? Oh i do get to go to school for a little while, but i dont know.. There was never really the relationship thing im interested. Back then i have my bros and- the girls would sometimes just ignore me but once they know that im auditioning to become a trainee they all swoon over me. So i just dont have... much interest." He said looking forward at the trees and such.

Poor him. He was getting used thats why he doesnt want anything.

"You'll find one someday." I said as i looked at him and patted his shoulder.

He looks at me and smiled.

"Thanks, heeyoung. You know, we really should hangout often."

"Sure, thatd be great." I smiled back sweetly at him.

A/N
Suggest me some Sugar Daddies cuz i am in need of money to buy albums and merch 😭😭