eighteen.

I woke up from my warm bed, I was having a terrible hangover from last night's drinking. I guess having a high alcohol tolerance doesn't help in this situation.

"Y/N, here you go," My mother passed me a ibuprofen and a cup of water as I walked down the stairs still in my nightwear.

"You ought to be more careful next time, you're lucky that Tom was there to bring you home," My father said as he flipped through the newspaper for today.

"What happened?" I asked. I forgot all the events right after Tommy confessed to me.

"Oh, we found you outside leaning on Tom. You were blacked out so he explained that someone spiked your drink," My mother said as she kept the medicine box back into the kitchen shelf.

"Oh, okay," I said as I ate a sausage that was set out on a plate on the dining table. I walked back up to get myself ready for the day.

I walked to my room to check my phone and ask Tommy what had happened last night.

"TommyInnit is streaming"

Oh, he's busy now. I guess I'll just when he's done streaming. I brought my blow dryer to the toilet and started to dry my hair while waiting.

He usually streamed for two hours, so it was about time that he ended the stream. I checked out what he was streaming today, he was back on the SMP.

"Hey Tubbo could you entertain my stream while I head to the toilet for a bit?" He said as he quickly took his headphones off and walked out of his room.

"You spin me right 'round, baby
Right 'round like a record, baby
Right 'round, 'round, 'round
You spin me right 'round, baby
Right 'round like a record, baby
Right 'round, 'round, 'round," sang Tubbo as he went in a circle in his boat.

I looked at how long he had been streaming, "1h 50mins". I had to wait about 10 more minutes to talk to him. I scrolled through my phone looking at people's Instagram stories from last night.

Suddenly, there was a story I was in. I was walking out of Izzy's house and Jones was about to approach me. Only to stop himself when he saw me walking towards Tommy. The next story showed them at the side of Izzy's house as Jones sat near the wall crying. I was tagged in the story with the caption, "@U/N come get ur boi".

To think, I almost kissed this nerd last night. I shivered thinking about it. I checked through my tagged posts and they were mostly me with people I hadn't met in a long time. Some of them were of me following Izzy around with the hashtag 'izzypatrol'.

They looked kind of funny, as Izzy was pulling me everywhere. I laughed and shared the posts to Izzy, knowing that she would be thoroughly embarrassed by the pictures.

15 minutes later, I drew back my curtain to see if Tommy had finished streaming. True enough, he was just lying on his bed scrolling through Reddit.

"Hey," I said as I put my head out of my window to feel the cool weather. Startled, Tommy sat up straight on his bed and did the same as me.

"So last night, what happened?" I pretended to be clueless.

"Well, you called me to come so I came to pick you up and then i brought you home," He said.

"Thanks for the cover up by the way," I said.

"It's nothing, I'd expect the same treatment the next time we are in the same situation by the way," he said to me in a somewhat serious tone.

"Sure, you know what? I'll start a google doc for cover up excuses we can give to each other's parents," I suggested.

"Oh my," He laughed.

The next week went by in a flash, all anyone was talking about was Izzy's birthday party. I then remembered the fact that Izzy and Oliver were siblings and kept hounding them with questions.

Finally, the day came for me to choose whether or not I wanted to leave with my parents or stay here with all my friends. I had known what my final decision would be since last week, but saying it out loud now and confirming it felt so stressful.

"So what's your decision Y/N?" My mother asked me the morning of their move. We were outside the house getting their stuff into the rented truck.

Tommy suddenly came out of his house with his two dogs on leashes. He was struggling to keep them still as he locked the door behind him.

"I think I'll stay," I said as I glanced over at Tommy.

"Well, you are always welcome to come over when you want," My father said as he packed the last of their things into the truck.

The house would be left with me for now and when I turned eighteen it would be passed down to me if I still wanted to live here. I was glad that I had such financially stable parents that could afford to keep me here instead of moving me over with them.

"So, Tom? I give you both my blessing." My mother joked. My father was not too pleased with it but Tommy was the only boy my father really approved of.

"Oi boy, come here," My father called for Tommy. Frightened, Tommy quickly made his way over to where we were standing.

"Keep taking good care of her, we won't be able to see her that often anymore after today," My father said almost teary eyed. He shook hands with Tommy and they both said their farewells. I laughed with tears in my eyes, it felt as if he was handing me off to Tommy like in a wedding ceremony.

They hugged me each one more time before leaving for their long trip away from here. I would have to wait a long time to see them again and for once, I was okay with it.

"You're all grown up now Y/N" I thought to myself as I waved at the truck leaving the street.

1038 words

A/N: 1k reads LETS GOOOOO