0.1

"WHAT IS DEATH? WHEN DOES A THING DIE?" - Cody Gilmore

"If you hide, it doesn't go away" - MGMT, Little Dark Age

INTRODUCING, DEATH [y/n]

Played by Makima, from Chainsaw Man

Death has been alive for thousands of years, and is arguably the first Cursed Spirit, or Demon, depending on who you ask. Often dry and blunt with her remarks, she stays neutral and is proud to be alive despite quite literally, being death.

Known as the "Control Devil" because of how her cursed energy works.

Fun Facts:

She has four cats and her home has more plants than anything else.

Enjoys her coffee with oak milk and two sugars, but prefers artificial sweeteners to regular sugar.

Favorite color is sage green (insert eye emoji here, iykyk)

RELATIONSHIPS

[RYOMEN SUKUNA]

[RYOMEN SUKUNA]

Known as the King of Curses, a Cursed Spirit whom was once human, known as a Demon. Roughly a thousand years ago, sorcerers cut off his 20 fingers and sealed him away. He returns within Yuji Itadori and uses him occasionally as a vessel, but mainly just sits on his ass.

Known each other for thousands of years, as excepted of the original curses. They have a complicated relationship and at one point, were together, physically at least. Death often talks in circles and is rather blunt, matching Sukuna's sarcastic nature.

Sukuna never got to say goodbye to Death, so when Itadori meets her for the first time, it's an interesting reunion of sorts. With lots of gross comments of course.

 With lots of gross comments of course

[SATORU GOJO]

A Jujutsu-Sorcerer who specializes in using "Limitless" and the infinity between himself and others. Known to annoy others and is extremely full of himself, a bit of a God Complex.

The Gojo clan heir knew of the whispers of Death, and when he met her it was a big surprise. Death is so good at masking her presence that you'd never know she was a cursed spirit/demon unless she said something to you. His Six Eyes allowed him to see her in her full potential, glorious with glooming cursed energy around her and he was immediately taken back.

They have an interesting dynamic, him trying to get her to react while she stares off somewhere. He's intrigued and unwilling to kill her until he has all the answers he wants.

 He's intrigued and unwilling to kill her until he has all the answers he wants

[SUGURU GETOU]

A Cursed User specializing in using cursed spirits, he's an enigma that works closely with a group of cursed spirits and aims to destroy all non-sorcerers.

Getou met Death after he left the Tokyo Metropolitan Curse Technical College (TMCTC) and was enraptured with her. They became close after sharing philosophies and he wishes to have her join his side, and will continue asking her until she does join.

SETTING

DEATH'S HOME - Outside of Nagana, Japan.

A small traditional house located in the forest just outside of Nagana. Lots of natural light for her plants and has plenty of wards to keep away visitors and those who may do her harm. She's been living here for 60 years.

Tokyo, Japan

Home of one of the Tokyo Metropolitan Curse Technical Colleges locations. Where Gojo and his sweet students are most of the time. Lots of bakeries and shopping opportunities.

Shibuya, Japan

A bustling city in Japan, important for later events. Getou normally is around this area, along with many other cursed spirits.

AN:

a bit of background on the characters! if you know Makima, I'm going to be basing Death off of her and her powers so just be aware of that. I'll be following her description for the story! I have the first small part drafted up of before the main plot, so I'll be working on finishing that and then going into the main story!