Sana's secret!!

Ch - 51

Smiling sidharth pulled her cheeks and says, "Awww princess you looks so cute whenever you make this angry pout. Ahhh... i feels like to eat you." Sana sit on the bed and says by twisting her lips, "And i want to hit you but aghhh i can't, because finally i am ending up hurting myself."

"This so bad princess, i want to kiss you and you have this type of thinking for me. This means you don't love me anymore,... hmm, you also reject my proposal. Don't want to talk with me anymore,... great than,... No one care about this poor alpha.".. Said sidharth with a fake sad face.

Sana look at him with a sad pout and says, "No sidharth i love you more than anything else, i was just teasing you. Don't say like this, i care for you and who says i not want to talk with you. This is not possible for me to be angry with you for a long time and you also know that."

Sidharth close his eyes and says, "No princess you are lying, i know you start hating me now." Said sidharth by trying to think the same on mind so that he can make her confuse. Sana's eyes start welled up, she is already sad and said all this he make her more.

"Why you saying all this sidharth, i can never think to hate you. I love ... you trust me. " Said sana while sobbing. He open his eyes in a jerk as soon as he heard sobbing, taking her on his embrace he says, "I am so sorry princess, was just joking. Never think that my angry kitten princess is swift her role so fastly to the innocent one."

Sana fist his shirt and says, "Don't say sorry sidharth, remember we are not allow to say this word to ourselves. But i am still hurt with you because again make me sad." He cupped her face and says by sucking her tear drop from her eyes, "What i have to do for coaxing my princess?"

Sana smiles and says by biting her lips, "Chocolate breakfast like last time but i think we will reach till night. So, I want this tomorrow morning." Moving closer he pulled her lips by his teeth and says, "Done, but i said so many times. It is my work to bite them not your princess."

She blushed hard and look to the other side, he rub his thumb sensually her lips then neck and finally stops at her birthmark. Closing her eyes she clutched his shirt tightly, start breathing heavily. As always he again set her heart on fire.

Bending down he start sucking her neck by grabbing her waist from the other side. Slowly he lay her on the bed by keep sucking and nibbling on her neck, but carefully without putting his wait on her. She hold him from shoulder and her other hand is lost in the depth of his hair.

He move her dress down from one side of her shoulder and start sucking there, she unknowingly start moaning his name. Both are start loosing their controls, the heat creates between the two them is set their bodies on fire..

Current run through their spine, heart start pounding on chest. He pulled her dress a bit down and start giving wet kisses on her birthmark and cleavage. She arch her head back and moan loudly when he bit there hard, he come on his senses by her voice and rested his head on the crook of her neck.

"I don't know how i will control for till more twenty seven days, can't the full moon come earlier this time for us." Groaned sidharth. Sana smiles and caresses her hairs, she is well understand her feelings because the same thing happens with her.

Those sensations is poking her to no end, only his being close make her go weak on her knees, change her body temperature. She suddenly start thinking about the pain he talking about, which is the side effects of this period. Is she again face pain?

Her thinking broke by his voice, "No princess you don't have to bear any pain. I am here for protecting you from everything, its my responsibility. Don't think too much, i am here." Said sidharth by laying besides her and take her on his embrace.

Sana smiles and kiss on his chest, "I am not going to allow you to take my pain this time sidharth, you said we will share everything. Doesn't mean you take the entire pain." Said sana. He pat her shoulder and says, "Sleep princess, i am tired.".

Closing her eyes she also sleep because what she wants to think something which is not possible in front of him. She don't want to spoil her plan like this. After sometimes they landed and move inside the house. Everyone is waiting for them in the living area. Sana hug both the girls and say hi to kushal and jack.

Sidharth busy in some talks with both of them related to the packs and business. Where sana take aastha and soha away from sidharth to some other corner of house from where he can't able to hear them. Aastha smiles and asks, "What happen sana? Why you taking us here?"

Sana bit her nails and says, "I need help from both of you and it's very important and urgent." Soha nodded and says, "Something which you want to hide from bother right?" Sana look downward and blink her eyes two times, "Both of you promise that will not tell anyone about this."

"Aastha don't think anything in front of kushal also, he will definitely tell sidharth everything." Both of them nodded in yes and asks, "But what's the thing?" Taking a breath sana says, "I want to prepare a surprise for sidharth. A wedding proposal.".

Both smiles brightly and aastha says, " Great idea Sana, just say what the things you wants. I am great at it." "Me too, i know everything about him since childhood." Said soha. Sana make a face and says, "Soha, now i  start feeling jealous from you."

Soha laughs and says, "I know, that's the reason i said all this." Rolling her eyes sana says, "Then answer my one question which i don't know yet. When is sidharth's birthday?" Soha says, "In the next week, twelve of december." Sana clap her both palms and says, "Done, then i will plan the surprise on his birthday."

Sana going to say something but stop when they heard a voice, "Princess where are you?" She widened her eyes and gesture everyone to change the topic. All start talking in random topics when sidharth tap sana's shoulder and says, "Why you coming so far from me? And aastha kushal is finding you like mad go and see him."

Sana scratch her head and says, "Seeing you busy, i was just talking and walking randomly with the girl gang." Nodded he grab her hand and both move for the dinner with everyone. Next morning sidharth get up before her and ask the cook to help him in preparing breakfast for sana.

She open her eyes when realises that his warm is missing, narrowing her brows she rub both Eyes and shout, "sidhaarrtthh...... Where are you?" Without finding any response she get up and search him the whole area. After didn't find any trace of him, she finally move to the main house.

Where she can smells delicious aroma of chocolates, smiling brightly she move towards the kitchen and find sidharth whose face, hands and clothes is filled with cream, flour and don't know what. Just like the last time whole kitchen is in a mess and continuously ordering the cooks.

Shaking head she slam her forehead smiling and going to say something but before that he says, "Princess don't slam your head baby, i know you like cleanliness but can't do anything. Now just go and sit on the table, i will be there in five minutes."

After giving him a flying kiss, she go there and again start discussing about the surprise with her girl gang. Sidharth come there with her breakfast and feed by his own hand with immense love. She also feed him back.

The whole week is passed normally, filled with their romance and cute banters. Whenever sidharth is being busy on his work, sana discuss and work on the plan with girls. She almost done everything, now just one day is left for his birthday.

***************************************
Let's see what happens next!!!