Chapter 41

Owen had to double check what Cameron had told him and indeed she was right. She shared her birthday with Noah. When Mason came back from being out with his friends he thought Owen was pulling his leg.

He couldn't believe that the two of them shared a birthday. They also had nothing prepared especially since they weren't expecting anything like this to happen.

If the boys ever looked at Cameron's medical records they would find out that she was actual premature by two weeks meaning she was suppost to be born on the first of May.

Six years ago...

' Margaret sat in a cafe one hand holding her drink of tea while the other held her heavy pregnant belly. She stared out the window watching the busy street pass by her.

She grew fond of this little cafe from the time she has spent in Florida. Visting it as much as she could for a bit of company. Margaret still had yet to meet more people since she was still new to the place. Well she felt new.

A slight pain in her stomach made her shift uncomfortably in her seat. Closing her eyes and taking a deep breath. Another shot of pain shot right through her stomach. She clenched her eyes tighter breathing heavily to get rid of the pain. She placed her cup back down on the table.

Next thing Margaret's eyes grew wide when she felt a liquid rush down her leg.

A waiter had noticed her distress and came over. "Miss are you okay?" The young man asked. He looked down seeing a puddle on the ground under the woman. His eyebrows scrunched up in confusion. He looked back up at Margaret.

"My water broke." She breathed out as another shot of pain hit her.

The mans eyes widened as he realised what had just happened. He pulled out his phone ringing an ambulance. How they were going to pay for it? Didn't even need to be considered because this woman needed the hospital or she could have a baby in the cafe.

After a quick ride from the ambulance and a ten hour labour. Cameron was born at half eleven at night. Sadly Margaret had no one beside her to help her get through the labour but the midwives. Who were a big help.

Margaret cried for at least an hour that night remembering that it was her little boys birthday aswell.

Ever since then she would secretly wish him a happy birthday as well everytime Cameron blew out her candles.

Present time...

Owen and Mason wanted Camerons birthday to be special since it was their first one with her. But aswell they couldn't forget it was Noah's birthday aswell.

They decided to go to a trampoline park. Since they wanted it to be special they didn't mind bringing Cameron's friends and Noah could bring whoever he wanted.

Surprisingly for someone turning seventeen he didn't mind going to the trampoline park because it wasn't like he was doing anything. He was inviting Kiara who gladly wanted to tag along.

Owen had given Cameron's friends parents the invitations since he was afraid Cameron would forget or it would cause trouble among the daycare.

This morning Cameron had woken up excited to go to the trampoline park later.

Her first stop was Noah's room, of course since it was also his birthday too and she thought that he would probably be just as excited as her.

Her little feet padded along the wooden floors as she ran to Noah's room with Ellie tucked under her arm.

She did a run and then jumped onto his bed. A little giggle escaped from her lips in victory of getting up onto his bed in one go. She covered her mouth with her small hand.