Chapter 48

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

╭─────────╮
ʟᴀᴜʀʏɴ ᴡɪʟsᴏɴ

ᴀᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ, ɢᴀ
╰─────────╯

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Damn Des how long does this shit take!" I said impatiently as I paced the living room.

"Lauryn it'a only been 2 minutes..." Des replied as she sat on the couch staring at me, "Why you so impatient anyways? You said you hadn't got any dick I thought." she said with a raised eyebrow.

"Right, you're the most nervous one." Mari added.

"Okay so maybe we did fuck that weekend but it was only that weekend." I finally admitted as they pretended to fall out.

I rolled my eyes and sat on the couch with my arms folded.

"She finally decided to tell the truth! Bitch I told you we saw that 'I just got dick' glow at my lunch, you not fooling nobody!" Des yelled.

"Whatever." I said.

"Okay they should be done now come on y'all." Mari said while getting up from the floor as we all walked over to the tests.

We all looked carefully as we squinted to try and read the tests.

"Okay this one says 'Not Pregnant."." I said with some relief.

As if it was mine.

I mean I'm glad at least one of us aren't pregnant.

"Mine says that too." Des said.

"Wellllll somebody in here is pregnant." Mari chuckled as she held up the last one.

I looked over and saw 'Pregnant' clear as day on it.

We all looked at eachother for a second, "Well it can't be me, my birth control is stronger than Jada and Will's love." Mari said.

"That ain't even a good analogy, Jada was cheating bitch, so that means your chances are just as high as the both of us." Des said making us both laugh.

Mari rolled her eyes, "Well it ain't me, so y'all gone and take them extra tests and figure out who it is."

Des and I looked at each other before getting up and walking to my kitchen to grab a test, glad we bought 3 extra ones.

"Mari you might as well take one too, I just want you to be absolutely sure." I said making her smack her lips and grab one.

"It ain't me but okay." she said before storming off in the bathroom.