83. Grim reapa flow

Kennedy banks pov

As Durk and I sit in the studio eating  lunch together  , he fills me in on all the things we didn't get to talk about while we were apart

As Durk and I sit in the studio eating lunch together , he fills me in on all the things we didn't get to talk about while we were apart . He told me about how he's having a little girl , how he plans on buying a house for him and india , and other things making me proud to call him my brother . I remember when he couldn't even read , it was two years ago .

"Wow Durk so have you thought of any names ?" I ask him and he nods .

"Yeah check me out " he starts "chi royal banks" he says and I straight face him .

"Von is truly your twin " I say and he starts laughing

"What's wrong with that name ? "

"What kind of name is chi Durk ?" I ask him

"What kind of name is Durk ? "

"Exactly " I point out " be a better parent then our mom " I tell him and he chuckles .

"Man whatever " he shakes his head and bites into his taco "speaking of parents " he starts "heard you and my boy tryna have a baby then get married and what not "

I look up at him and smile " yeah something like that " I mumble.

"You think you ready for all that ?" He ask me and I shrug

"Honestly I don't know " I say honestly " but I do know I want to do it with Von , so I'm just riding the wave and going with the flow "

"I feel you " he nods "but you shouldn't rush into something until y'all both comfortable with it or shit could go bad . Von always making dumb ass decision then regretting it so I think you should take the lead on something like bringing a baby into the world "

I nod understanding what he's saying and realize he's right . Although Von has matured so much , a lot of his decisions are not all the way thought through. I know his intentions are good , but he might just be letting societies standards on a relationship affect his mental .

I think it should be a complete surprise when he proposes and an accident if I end up pregnant. Nothing should be planned out . We only live once .

"But shit whatever Choice y'all make just know imma be there to walk you down the aisle , be his best man , be the camera person at the birth and be the best uncle " he says and I smile at him

"You gone be all of that ?" I ask him and he nods .

"Yep " he nods

"Thank you for being so supportive " I say

"Man you my sister , I would support you doing anything " he tells me "even the terrible taste in men you have "

I laugh and lightly push him " you secretly be wanting Von " I say and he smirks