. F O U R T Y .

"What time is it?" Veronica asks when we step into the house.

My phone was in my bag and I wasn't bothered to retrieve it and check the time so we looked over at Faith who groans but checks the time anyway. "It's 3 pm."

"Ok we have more than enough time before we start to get ready so what should we do?" Elena asks. 

"Let's put these bags in my room first and well go in the kitchen and eat something," I say and they nod.

I head up the stairs with them following and chattering behind me. Entering my room I go straight to the large walk-in wardrobe and drop the bags I had in my hand on the floor and turn to leave and wait for the girls.

"I'll never get sick of seeing your room. It's too darn cool." Faith gushes and I roll my eyes.

"I know right! Imagine being able to live in here, id never get tired of it." Veronica agrees.

"You'd just mess it up," Elena says coming out of there.

"No, I wouldn't." Veronica denies.

"Uhm... You actually would." Faith says following behind with Veronica.

I shake my head amused and we go to the kitchen. Veronica's room was in fact very messy. My room was only clean because whenever John came into my room and it was messy he would talk my ear off and eventually become physical.

"What would you guys like to eat?" I ask them opening cupboards and showing them the selection of the different things we had to eat.

"Could you make some Mac n' Cheese? I'm really hungry." I turn to look at Benji with an annoyed look.

"I wasn't talking to you." I look at him disdainfully and he pouts. 

Ignoring him I look at the girls who were staring at the twins the same way almost every girl and not to mention, some boys, did at school and have to stop myself from rolling my eyes before they rolled out of my head. Elena who didn't seem to be paying attention as much caught my eye and shook her head with a smile referring to how the other two were so entranced by them.

Alex was reading a book and Benji was playing a game on his phone. Normally you'd have to call him about ten times before he even paused his game but I guess food had that effect on him.

"We'll have some Mac n' Cheese," Veronica says softly as she darts her eyes to me then back at Benji again who smiles at her and I can see the red rising on her cheeks.

Turning away looking back in front of me I scratch my head. I was absolutely crap at cooking. I could only do simple things like noodles and pizza but that was because they were ready-made and all I had to do was put them in the oven or boil it.

"About that.." I trail off turning back to them.

The door bursts open and Damon comes in and I frown. "Little girl, you can't cook let me do it."

He had probably been listening to the conversation. "Yes, I can."

He looks at my defiant stance with an amused smirk. "No, you cant."

"And you would know that how?" I ask. 

"You have literally never even tried making anything." He says pushing me to the side and starting to take out the ingredients.

"You haven't either."

"Ya because I don't want to."

"Yeah well, I don't want to either."

He doesn't say anything but shakes his head with an obviously mocking smile and I breathe out heavily annoyed. I knew he was right I just didn't want to admit it. 

I turn to go talk to the girls but see they're deep in conversation with the twins so I don't bother annoying them and just sit down on my phone waiting for Damon to finish.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A little while later me and Elena are going around the house locking the doors to the rooms we didn't want to be trashed. Faith and Veronica had gotten very cozy with Alex and Benji and it was...weird.

"How come you aren't kissing the twins' arse along with Faith and Veronica?" I ask locking the door to all the rooms downstairs that we didn't want open.

"Well.." She starts but she doesn't finish. I look at her and she seems like she's deep in thought but just as I'm about to go back to locking the doors she finishes. "They aren't my cup of tea." 

I nod my head slowly. So I'm guessing they weren't her type? 

"Oh ok. That makes sense."

She gives me a shy smile but I obviously don't return it.

We go back downstairs when were done. When we had left the rest had gone to the sitting room to watch a movie leaving us to do all the work. 

I have to stop myself from gagging when I see what's in front of me. In the short hour that Elena and I had gone to do odd jobs around the house, the twins had gotten very close to the girls. Alex was sitting on the couch with Faith, his arm was around her waist and he had just whispered something that had made her giggle. Veronica was sitting on Benji's lap with her head resting on his shoulder.

Again Elena and I look at each other but this time we both make a face and I know she's feeling the exact same way I'm feeling.

"Do we leave them like this or what?" Elena whispers to me.

"No. Please don't. Just get them to stop." I whisper back.

"They won't want to stop whatever that is," Elena whispers and she's right.

"Tell them it's time to get ready that'll get them to stop," I say.

She looks over at the clock placed above the large chimney and nods. "Hey. It's time to get ready."

Both Faith and Veronica jump up excitedly and say bye to the twins. Though, as Veronica comes over to us, Benji suddenly pulls her arm so she stumbles slightly on top of him and he whispers something quietly into her ear. Her eyes widen and she blushes a deep red nodding her head and quickly rushes over. Benji stares after her with a triumphant smirk. I don't even wanna know what he said.

"What did he say?" Faith asks curiously as we go to my bedroom.

"Nothing!" She squeaks and she runs to my room. 

I have never seen Veronica so flustered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello there fellow readers. Hope ye guys liked this chapter. I hope yer week went well, mine went good, well  besides the fact that i had a math test that i completely forgot to study for *insert dramatic cries of agony* Anyways I'm now just on my Xmas holidays are ye guys on yours too?

Slater broooooooooooooooooos. 

Vote|Comment|Follow|Share