multifarious

multifarious
/ˌmʌltɪˈfɛːrɪəs/
adjective: multifarious
many and of various types.
• having many varied parts or aspects

Glendale, AZ
Thursday May 18th
Hezekiah Adriel Alistair | Shoota

"Hiii miss Raya!" Kaia waved frantically noticing Soraya walk towards the daycare gently holding onto Jalen's hand.

Searching around for the owner of the voice Soraya finally found a small little unmissable Kaia.

Her hair was back in their usual twists which was rather a struggle to get done due to her lack of patience.

Hezekiah looked towards the woman which quickly set her face into a scowl as she noticed the man accompanying Kaia.

Not wanting to be rude Soraya began walking her and Jalen towards the siblings, "Hello Miss raya." Kaia repeated.

"Hello beautiful, how are you?" Soraya greeted.

"I'm good!" Kaia squealed, "me and bubba went to Starbucks I-I wanted a caramel frappe but bubba said I couldn't  have one because I don't need any more, can I say the word bubba?" The stern look from her brother had the thought instantly leaving her mind, sighing she continued with her morning story, "bubba said I didn't need any more caffeine so I just got a hot chocolate."

"Bubba was right all that energy and we'll have a tempest on our hands."

"Wha's a tempest?" Kaia queried looking up at the woman, as Hezekiah couldn't keep his eyes off of Soraya's outfit and beauty.

Even at 8.30 in the morning she managed to still look so gorgeous. She had on a cute burgundy shoulderless crop top with a black dragged mini skirt with purposeful lose threads. She wore a silver eternity necklace around her neck with a pair of black and burgundy Jordan 1's on her feet.

"Going somewhere?" Hezekiah couldn't stop himself from asking.

"I'm not sure my whereabouts concern the likes of you." Kaia latched on to the dislike in her voice.

"Why so dressed up?" He asked again to which Soraya bluntly rolled her eyes.

"Jalen it's time we go inside." Jalen nodded not saying anything before beginning to walk again towards the daycare with the caretaker.

"W-why's Miss V max at you, b-bubba?" Hezekiah sighed following behind the pair.

"Hezekiah was a little mean to Miss V baby, but Hezekiah will make it all better soon. Don't worry flos meus." Hezekiah reassured gently however Kaia was still unsure. She was worried Soraya would treat her differently now because her brother had been mean to her, she figured information was being withheld and they were all keep something from her thinking she was better off not knowing.
[flos meus = my flower]

"Think Ray will be mad at Kaia?" Hezekiah furrowed his eyebrows looking down at his sister.

"Soraya won't ever be mad at you, Kay. Don't worry." Noticing she was still unsettled he continued, "you don't have to be afraid anymore Calais, remember what bubba said - I will always protect you. In presence or absence and even when it feels like i'm not there trust me i'm constantly watching."