Chapter One

*A/N This is my first Wattpad post!! Woo!*

(3/13/21 update: The first few chapters of this book aren't the best, but the rest of the book is much better. Thanks for reading!)

You were screwed. That was the first thing you could remember, as you woke up in an empty room. Of course, it wasn't exactly empty. Just... near-empty.

You were sitting in a chair, cuffed, facing a door. You knew whoever had captured you were obviously professionals, but you weren't quite sure who. Of course, you wouldn't be able to tell unless you were outside. If there was a sign, and this wasn't just a warehouse. You needed to escape. That much was certain.

You glance along the walls, your eyes spotting exactly what you need, and more.

Camara.

You were being tested. Obviously. They probably were trying to see your skills. Whoever they were. You smile, suddenly excited that they would give you a chance to show off. They would simply say you were lucky, there was no other explanation.

"One hundred percent the cuffs will slip off right now." you mutter as quietly as you can under your breath, before tugging gently of the cuffs restraining you. As per usual, they slip off.

You stand up, looking around the room. With a much better view, you can finally appreciate all the concrete. Seriously, who uses this much? You glance along the walls yet again, pinpointing two things. Where the camera is, and how you're going to escape.

After a wave and smile to the camera, or, at least it's general direction; you move to the south wall, and reach up. Nearly eight feet up on the wall, is a secret panel. You could see it of course, it was written all over the wall. You slam a fist against it to open, before scanning the different levers and buttons. After reading a few dozen labels, you finally spot what you want.

Open all gates, and disable all security.

Easy.

The door from earlier slides open, and you easily skip out, following the arrows.

*(Avengers pov)*

"How the hell did she do that?" Natasha exclaims, as they watch you gently remove the cuffs.

"Super strength?"

"She'd have to be nearly ten times as strong as me. I tested the cuffs." Steve says, staring at the girl. There was nothing in-files about her, besides that she was involved with the greatest robberies over the past few months.

"You have a crush capsicle?"

"Tony-"

"Wait." Bruce cuts through their bickering. "What's she doing?"

They watch the screen, as you wave to the camera.

Clint waves back, receiving a punch from Nat.

"There's nothing over there." Tony says, pulling up his phone. Undoubtedly to check for himself. "You're going the wrong way!" He shouts to the screen.

You walk over to the wall, pushing a panel open. After you flip a few switches, the door clicks open.

"She unlocked the door."

"Then relock it."

"Can't. It's been manually overridden."

"How did she know?"

"How did we not know?"

"Can someone please track her down before she escapes!"

*

(your pov)

You skip all the way downstairs, taking your sweet time, easily slipping out the front door. The arrows have never steered you wrong, and this was a prime example. You managed to escape or hide from all the Avengers, as you've learned, and escape.

Imagine, a 'kid' escaping the high-tech avengers facility. Ha! Luckily, your apartment wasn't extremely far, and you'd be off their radar soon.

(Note: sorry for the super short chapter, this really was just a test. Hopefully the next chapter will be up soon!)