T W O

Y/N POV

OMG! The one and only Park Jinyoung is here. Well two, one from Got7 and the other JYP. The one in the meeting room with me now is JYP himself.

"Are you Y/N? The one applying for the job?" He asked me. "Yes, that's me," trying to answer as calmly as I can. "Hmm, ok. So, do you have any experience in cleaning and cooking," he asked again, this time looking at me. "I live alone most of my life so I know how to cook and clean very well," I answered. Ok, I had to lie. My cooking skills were bad and my cleaning skill wasn't that bad but I needed this job so I lied. "Ok then, you're hired." He told me. "Wait really? It's so simple?" I asked in unbelief that I got the job that easily."Yep, you just need to know how to cook and clean that's all."

I worked out all the details concerning the job with him. He told me that I would get my paycheck at the end of each week and that I could quit anytime I want. He also told me that I could move in tomorrow morning and meet the 'owners' of the house I was going to be cooking and cleaning in.

Not gonna lie, I think it's going to be either his family or friend's house that I'm going to work in. Hopefully, the 'owners' aren't weird or anything because I really want to get the job and I needed the money.

I wished him a farewell before going back to my apartment. When I reached home, I quickly got right back to packing every single thing. Throwing stuff that I didn't need and packing things that I do need. Few hours passed by and soon, I finished packing everything and I could finally go to sleep. I hope everything goes well tomorrow. I really hope it does.

(Time Skipped)

Today was the day. The day I was going to meet the owners/bosses of the house I was going to stay in. I suppose it was a family that I was going to take care of, but I'm quite unsure of it now. I met up with Mr JYP in the morning and settled the documents concerning the job as well as getting a pass card for the company. Which I think is so that when I need to meet up with him or something like that, I could just go to his office easily.

I finished signing off the papers and we were now headed to the apartment my 'bosses' live in. It was a five minutes walk from the company to the flat. When I reached the apartment, there was no one inside except for me and JYP himself.

The apartment was surprisingly small but it has a lot of rooms. If I'm not wrong, I could see five rooms in total. One room which was mine I suppose. He told me to settle in and that he will tell the owners of the house that I'm here already. I did as he told me and he showed me my room. He then left the apartment leaving only me inside.

The room wasn't as small as I thought it was going to be. Considering the size of the house, the rooms are pretty large. My room is larger than the one I had in my old apartment. It was perfect. Not too small and not too big. The furniture in the room only consists of a bed, a closet to keep my clothes in, a bedside drawer, a table and a chair.

The room design was simple and so was the furniture. The walls were painted in a beige white colour. The was also a window that was framed with a brown coloured border and beige curtains covering it. The room was just to my liking. There weren't too many decorations and it was very simplistic which I loved.

I unpacked all of my clothes and started organizing them into the closet. Once I've finished, I went outside to look around the small apartment. I didn't want to open the other rooms because I thought it might invade the owner's privacy if I did that without permission.

I went to the living room and for some reason, I found it very, very familiar. The couch was in the middle of the room, near the balcony. In front of the couch was the TV and at the back of the couch was a rack for hanging the clothes and a heater I think. The view in front of me looked too familiar. I felt like I've seen it somewhere before.

I shoved off the thoughts and headed to the kitchen to see what it would look like. And once again, it just looks way too familiar. There were three fridges and the way the dining table is placed, it was so, so familiar. But I couldn't wrap my head against where I had seen it before. Until... I saw the curtain. The dark blue curtain made everything make sense. From the way that it was put up to the way the colour of the curtain is. Everything clicked.

But before I could even think of the answer, the door clicked open. Indicating that they were home.

I rushed to the front door to greet them. And when I got there, I immediately bowed 90° as a way to show my respect to them. Even though I didn't know who there were yet or even what they looked like.

After I heard the door clicked close, I quickly got up from the position and when I wanted to greet them, my mouth dropped. I gasped loudly. Loud enough for the neighbours to hear.

NO. FRICKIN. WAY.

In front of me was eight beautiful looking men. Not boys, men. I was staring. Very long. I mean could you blame me though, they looked ethereal and just amazing. And the fact that I knew exactly who they were, made it even harder for me not to stare.

Stray Kids. One of the biggest fourth-gen group was standing in front of me. Heck! They were my boss. I am going to work for them. Cleaning and cooking.

Oh, what will my life become?

To Be Continued...