𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗿𝗮𝗹

trigger warning: body shaming, non-consensual kissing, homo/trans(phobia), abuse, cassidy has a rlly shitty time.. depression spiraling- wilbur is the best older brother he can be :,( tommy bitch boy

i hadn't heard from tommy in days. i think. or weeks. definitely weeks.

i've begun to lose track of time. everything blurs together.

toby and niki went home a long time ago. i knew i could if i really wanted to. but i didn't want to face the house that tommy and i had left behind.

i couldn't bear to see his dirty clothes still laying on my bathroom floor, or the plushies we had won at the arcade. the night we went drinking.

and so, just like normal. i wake up. wilburs guest bedroom is dark. the curtains hadn't helped with my sleep like i thought they would, but it was all i could do. wilbur had already started streaming, so changing and brushing my hair was all i could do until evan would come to pick me up, just like he had every other day of the week. i lay in my bed, not caring if my hair were to mess up again.

everyone still seemed to like evan. despite the way i would collapse in bed, too tired to do anything after i saw him.

wilbur would try and come in at night, to talk. to do anything, but i'd just tell him i was tired. he would nod, tell me he loved me, and leave my room. without fail.

today is no different, in which evan comes to pick me up right on schedule.

i hop into his car, leaning back against the seat and running my hands through my hair. he says his normal hello. he leans across the console and plants a kiss on my cheek.

i cringe slightly,my legs tensing up at his action. he ignores my reaction of course, and begins pulling out of wilburs drive.

it has become routine to me to let evan do what he wants to me. he would always make up
for it, with his sweet words. and he reminded me so much of tommy.

i wasn't scared of evan.

evan wasn't the one who had raised their hand to me, fully intending to hit me.

it was amelia.

if i even gave evan a pained glance after he said the things he would about me, i would get a threat. a little side glare.

-

here i sit, just like normal, on the white couch of the apartment. evan on my left, and amelia on my right.

evan groans, vaulting himself up off the couch. "i'm going to the restroom. i'll be back." he says, pausing whatever mediocre film we were watching beforehand.

i nod, pulling my knees up to my chest.

we sit in silence for a moment, before amelia pipes up.

"yknow i bet tommy would've never gone out with that girl if you were skinnier."

i just nod, attempting to block out her cruel words.

"you're a freak." she hisses, her hands gently creeping toward me. "tommy hated you. wilbur hates you. don't you wonder why toby hasn't come to see you in weeks?" she goes on, and i snap for the first time in awhile.

"don't you talk about toby. or wilbur. they love me." i mutter, and i watch her nose flare. she pushes me back against the couch.

she's practically on top of me. i turn my head to the side, waiting for her to calm down and eventually decide i wasn't worth wasting energy on.

"you filthy thing." she says, her eyes looking at me with a fierce anger and determine if never seen in her before. "why are you turning your head hm? i bet you'd like if i kissed you right now, you fucking whore." when the final word slips from her mouth, she grabs my chin with her hand.

she pulls me so that i am facing her, and her lips meet mine.

they are closed with an iron force, while hers move aggressively, attempting to get me to reciprocate in any way.

and when i dont, she strikes me.

she raises her hand, and she slaps me across the face.

my cheek stings, and i give in. so she'd stop hitting.

her hand falls to my throat, squeezing.

i let it happen.

i sit and wait, my eyes wide open, and eventually she gets off.

when she does, i am up immediately, i sprint from the home. i hear her screaming behind me, i knew i'd have hell to pay, but i didn't care.

i just needed to get back to wilbur.

i just needed some positive praise. some anything.

i sigh, pulling out my phone. when i get home, i take a good photo and post it. that will make me feel better.

liked by TommyInnitt, TubboLive, WilburSoot, and 11234 others

loveyc 🪴🍉❕❕

comments, tap to view more.

dreamscraftingtable is that a mark on their face? wear yellow in your next post if you need help.

wilbursoot what do u want for dinner 😐‼️

peachysoot when u streaming w tommy again??

a/n this chapter is a bit rushed srry still kinda fumbling on how to write this final conflict