Night 2

*some what explicit warning... Whatevs, you know the deal*

As I slept of the killer hangover I felt something, I couldn't explain exactly what it was, but it was something. I was uncomfortable, I couldn't seem to fall into the endless abyss of disorientation that is sleep.

The constant prickle on the back of my neck. The endless cool strip of sweat trickling all the way down my back. I couldn't describe it any better but that I was having a waking nightmare.

I shifted on my bed and scanned my dark ominous room. I spotted my alarm clock, a radiant red beacon amongst the darkness.

1:29am
1:30am
1:31am

So tired!
1:41am
1:43am
1:54am
2am
2am
2am
2am

I sat up straight, the clock has been stuck on 2 am for about 20 minutes. I look at my phone, definitely still 2 am. My impatience is getting the best of me.

I roll over and try and fall asleep, but after what seemed like a life time (or more so 15 minutes) I look back at the clock

2am

What the heck! Something was off. I scan the room again, feeling uneasy. Something is wrong. Maybe I could try another way of falling asleep. I pull my sheets down and start touching myself. Yes I sleep naked. No I don't give 2 shits about your opinion.

I started to get myself off, knowing it always helps me to get to sleep, but as I get going I notice that I'm holding out for much longer than usual, and it feels about 10x better than usual. Moaning I keep going, trying to reach a climax so that I can finally embrace slumber.

A low growl emitted from the corner of my room and I cover myself up instantly, turning my phone light there. Standing there, picture perfect, is the Greek sex god himself. Shirtless (oh sweet lord baby Jesus halp) and hands on his belt. He slowly walks over to my bed and I freak out.

"Uhh, what are you doing here?! How long have you been here?!" Of course I'm freaking out a GODDAMN SEX GOD IS WATCHING ME SLEEP!

But as he gets closer, I see he isn't a sex god. He's a demon, hair spiked in all the wrong ways, pale stone like skin, red eyes, and killer white fangs straight out of a Dracula movie. I laugh at him.

"What the heck sort of a get up is that?!" Tears well in my eyes as I suppress another giggle. But he doesn't laugh.

It takes me until he is on top of me, shoving his tongue down my throat that he is ice cold, and those fangs aren't Dracula's. My screams are gurgled by blood and start to muffle as I jerk upwards, a cold sweat running over me and shaking uncontrollably.

A FRICKEN DREAM, ARE YOU KIDDING ME. Goddamn what's the time?

2:04am

Oh for fucks.... Alright. I decide to get up and get a drink.

The fridge door shut and my cup full of nice Vodka (okay hot Milo•) I sit on the kitchen bench and drink. But the constant prickle on the back of my neck, indicating the presence of someone other than my cat, poured a sea of dread into me.

I look behind me and don't see anyone, but the constant threat of someone watching me lingered. I finished drinking my drink and rinsed the cup out. After setting the cup on the bench I stood at the sink looking out over the back yard, rubbing the back of my neck.