𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆

*𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲...*

Constance chewed on her bottom lip looking at her design book. She flipped through the pages trying to see which design she was going to do next. She was chilling at a local coffee shop bothering no one, so the reason behind what happened next was unexplainable.

Her music paused causing her to look up instantly. She seen a white couple standing there as if they were waiting for something. She roll out her earphones giving them her attention.

"Yesss..." she dragged with a slight attitude. She was trying to work and they were interrupting.

"Umm, we need you to move." The women told her causing Constance to raise her brow.

"Move for what?" She asked looking at the two of them.

"We need a place to sit and we would love to sit here." The girl answered, her boyfriend glaring at Constance.

Constance look around the coffee shop at the other empty tables available. She put her attention back on the couple trying to see if they were serious.

"You do know there's other tables right?" She asked.

"We don't care, so we need you to get up and move." The guy told her sternly. Constance chuckled, putting her earphones back in not taking them serious.

"You find this funny?" The guy asked snatching her phone.

"Aight, sir you doing too much now. Causally give me back my phone and go about ya day." She said not finding their rudeness a joke anymore. She was serious trying to get work done and wasn't in the mood for their racist bull crap.

"All you have to do is get up and sit somewhere else. Your making it difficult." The women told her and Constance scrunched up her face.

"I'm making it difficult? Your the ones bothering me and if it's so easy to do then go find somewhere else to sit the fuck." She got up out her seat and tried to grab her phone, but the guy pushed her.

"Yo my nigga you staring to piss me off now. Give me my fucking phone." She said aggressively, her accent getting stronger. She managed to snatch it out his hand which pissed him off.

"Your black ass is getting the fuck up!" He said through gritted teeth, getting in her face.

"Fuckouttahea cause you getting me tight right now." She remarked about to sit back down, but the guy grabbed her hand. As she tried to get out his grip, he ended up spitting in her face.

"I bet you move now." He said as if he did something.

Constance wipe her face then took off her earrings. The coffee shop manager finally walked over after his employees watch from afar.

"Sir...ma'am, whats going on?" He asked the white couple and they proceed to explain. While they did that Constance flip her hair over, putting it up in a bun.

Constance ignored what they were saying and smacked the man. The loud sound causing heads to turn if they weren't already watching. The girl started cursing Constance out as she look at her boyfriend red face.