Why Cyberpunk 2077 is one of best games in this f-year. (In my opinion)

Warning! Heavy spoilers, really. If you don't want to destroy your journey with the game then don't read this. This will be a very long and messy ramble from me. I warned you! 

PLEASE, BE A HUMAN BEING IN COMMENTS. IT'S JUST MY PERSONAL OPINION WITH MY THOUGHTS WHY. YOU CAN SHARE YOUR OWN, BUT REMEMBER TO GIVE YOUR ARGUMENTS WHY AND BE POLITE. LOVE Y'ALL. 

+ There is a surprise for people at some point in this chapter.

As you can see I decided to post this. My confusion slowly backs away, and I just kinda react in this way somehow every time with the ending of a very long story drive games like Mass Effect, Witcher, Fallout, Metro etc. Maybe it's bad, maybe its just won on developers side making me care a little about these universes.

I really wasn't hyping for this game. I was more... Okay, lets wait for it... At worst, it will be just a good game nothing more, nothing less. I only watched 3 trailers. First one, very old that contained only slightly 'animated' pictures. It was probably in 2013. I really liked that one feeling vibes from Blade Runner. This trailer of course shares parts with the game we got, but had a very different tone. More like Philip K. Dick books.

Second one was more in the future, with three prologue stories. I liked that one, but felt that they did this for a sake of just giving some easy variety than real changes to the plot. The Last one was a launch trailer in English and my national language. 

Let's start with the launch trailer. It's very tricky for me after beating the game, because when you don't watched anything, but this then you just see some 'cool' scenes with a little of a confusing story. Almost nothing memorable, almost. The Song was great I loved it. Then I watched this trailer after beating the game. I did this sometimes for other games to see what developers showed for us.

You can clearly see the connection now, the best scenes showed in the game. Johnny. Dying scene at Victor with Delamain and Takemura. Misty with wheelchair. Skye scene. Panam. Judy. River with his gun. Sinner. Scenes introducing us to Night City, then Jackie. Bullet charm. Then various scenes from certain points of the game. Hanako, Rogue. Farm, dinner etc. It's excellent launch trailer telling us at first glance something, but after beating game we see almost everything and understand more.

Now I will cut next parts into 4 - Confusion part with my mixed emotions, Annoyed with things I don't like in this game - Then Loved things, to last one filled with my thoughts about the game in overall. 

I. Confusion

Okay, so my confusion is tricky one, because it appeared because of various causes.

- After doing this long prologue section (being confused with one part of city open to me, and not knowing if it is the best time to do side jobs) I was not liking this too much, but further into the game I really missed missions with Jackie and somehow felt that they could give us more of this friendship, because my V was constantly talking about him.

- I really don't feel that reputation system was done good in this game. I'm not sure right now how it could be better, but I'm a player who rather do quests/side quests in one area than driving around all city doubling time for me to end the game. Yes, at first I left most hard ones for later, but mostly cleared one part of the city, then next etc. I was confused when new missions showed in areas that I had done, and I maxed reputation before clearing 3 sections of the map with 27 lvl.

- I was confused to some point with Johnny. Everyone who I know was hyped because of Keanu Reeves (Yes. I like this actor too.) and I thought he would be very friendly to our character, but no. We start on a very hard spot. Then we learn about Johnny past, how he is really portrayed as typical 'rock boy' fucking around Alt, other girls while being with Rogue, drugs, alcohol etc. To some point we can think that he is just trying to gain our trust to take our body, but slowly we see him change. He is still a scumbag to almost final of the game, but I really liked every part of his appearance in side jobs, main quests etc. I'm not surprised that Keanu Reeves agreed to play this character. It's not typical easy to understand or like one. How a player that values typical moral choices would accept Johnny at first? Shades of grey.